IGNORED

New moderator - should we be worried??

4 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Does this represent a 'crack down' by OTIB on general rowdiness and gob-shitery on the forum?

Is this a good thing, or further evidence of the inevitable journey to a fully 'PC' forum??

:yawn:

tfj

Only if they have a downer on window lickers. 

15 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Does this represent a 'crack down' by OTIB on general rowdiness and gob-shitery on the forum?

Is this a good thing, or further evidence of the inevitable journey to a fully 'PC' forum??

:yawn:

tfj

And who is it exactly ?

• Admin
47 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

So you are denying it, yes?

;)

tfj

I'm still trying to work out which member is the most out of touch with reality, somedays it is nailed on as @BigTone but then another cropper sneaks in @Taxi for Johnson

I wish the season would hurry up so we can all start bitching about the performances etc :sub:

19 minutes ago, phantom said:

I'm still trying to work out which member is the most out of touch with reality, somedays it is nailed on as @BigTone but then another cropper sneaks in @Taxi for Johnson

I wish the season would hurry up so we can all start bitching about the performances etc :sub:

Oi  :sad26:

I'm quite happy in my little world thanks

9 minutes ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

I'm still unsure as to who Tone's one true love really is but I'm beginning to think it's TfJ more and more every day!

Good God never !!  It's just that someone needs to distract the 

loon

Archived