IGNORED

New moderator - should we be worried??

Having thought about it and if there was a vacancy I'd throw my hat into the ring on the understanding that I could re-state the phonetic spelling of Kodjia and allow "zeds" without having to use the space bar.

No chance then.............:rofl2br:

37 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Having thought about it and if there was a vacancy I'd throw my hat into the ring on the understanding that I could re-state the phonetic spelling of Kodjia and allow "zeds" without having to use the space bar.

Got my vote

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

You can forget about being a moderator with that attitude.

:nono:

tfj

They should make me moderator. The first thing I'd do is ban you all, especially TfJ - he'd be banned twice.  

I'd just keep Tomarse in the office for maintenance and maybe BigTone for the joke thread and it would be peace at last!  

We'd casually share our musings and reflections on the football and thoughts of the day.   

Perfect.

3 minutes ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

They should make me moderator. The first thing I'd do is ban you all, especially TfJ - he'd be banned twice.  

I'd just keep Tomarse in the office for maintenance and maybe BigTone for the joke thread and it would be peace at last!  

We'd casually share our musings and reflections on the football and thoughts of the day.   

Perfect.

Ahem! :whistle:

4 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Ahem! :whistle:

I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do.  I don't make the rules I just enforce them.  

Hang on, that's not right is it?  I do make the rules and I do enforce them.  Ok then Dolly, you're in too :)

Just no more outrageous flirting with young Anthony and no Ed Sheeran.  

I've seen quite enough of your tomfoolery and shenanigans, young lady.

Not on my watch.  

1 hour ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do.  I don't make the rules I just enforce them.  

Hang on, that's not right is it?  I do make the rules and I do enforce them.  Ok then Dolly, you're in too :)

Just no more outrageous flirting with young Anthony and no Ed Sheeran.  

I've seen quite enough of your tomfoolery and shenanigans, young lady.

Not on my watch.  

Can I have Ed if I promise to always use headphones when you're around? :pray:

9 hours ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

Perfect.

You sound like a real heavy fascist, man. Bummer!

9 hours ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

Perfect.

Love you :wub:

1 hour ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

You sound like a real heavy fascist, man. Bummer!

Yeah, right dude.  

It's this extreme hippyism I go in for.  It surpresses the inner Nazi that lies within us all.  If I don't get the lentils right or run out of joss sticks it can occasionally rear its ugly head.  

Still, it's out my system now.  You're all un-banned.  Apart from TfJ.  He still has his second banning order to serve, the cheeky scamp.  

The answer's still no though, Dolly.  You do realise ginger people have no soul and are conspiring for world domination, don't you?  Fact.

4 hours ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

Yeah, right dude.  

It's this extreme hippyism I go in for.  It surpresses the inner Nazi that lies within us all.  If I don't get the lentils right or run out of joss sticks it can occasionally rear its ugly head.  

Still, it's out my system now.  You're all un-banned.  Apart from TfJ.  He still has his second banning order to serve, the cheeky scamp.  

The answer's still no though, Dolly.  You do realise ginger people have no soul and are conspiring for world domination, don't you?  Fact.

What's this got to do with @Dollymarie I'm the Ginger expert on here ! I don't know, I go off to Glasto for a few days and find my mod job being sought after. :noexp:

5 hours ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

You do realise ginger people have no soul and are conspiring for world domination, don't you?  Fact.

And anyway that Sheeran bloke looks like a Hamster with it's cheeks stuffed full.

15 minutes ago, BigTone said:

And anyway that Sheeran bloke looks like a Hamster with it's cheeks stuffed full.

First time I heard his name on the radio I thought perhaps the Princess Royal had become a barber.  ( think I must've overdosed on hard boiled eggs that day and was still hallucinating, that'll teach me to buy large free range instead of medium eh? Never again :wacko:.

5 hours ago, RedM said:

What's this got to do with @Dollymarie I'm the Ginger expert on here ! I don't know, I go off to Glasto for a few days and find my mod job being sought after. :noexp:

When you say that you are the Ginger expert ......... what, EXACTLY, do you mean by that??

:yawn:

tfj

Archived