IGNORED

Flint

Red Army 87

A bit far fetched, but interesting that in the last day or so Flint has been pictured playing golf with Ross McCormack and now the below Instagram post has been liked by John Terry. With Terry supposedly having been offered a contract by Villa, there is a link there that Flint could be on his way there too?

Happy to be shot down, but there is a tedious link here...

image1.PNG

3 minutes ago, Red Army 87 said:

A bit far fetched, but interesting that in the last day or so Flint has been pictured playing golf with Ross McCormack and now the below Instagram post has been liked by John Terry. With Terry supposedly having been offered a contract by Villa, there is a link there that Flint could be on his way there too?

image1.PNG

JT has liked a lot of his posts for a while. They're mates through mutual friends (George Saville, Sam Saunders etc)

3 minutes ago, Red Army 87 said:

image1.PNG

Tedious is about right 

1 hour ago, Red Army 87 said:

image1.PNG

Seems JT and Flinty are mates! I very much doubt Villa would sign both of them, nor would I think Flint would go anywhere without being guaranteed a place in the starting line up.. he'd  play second fiddle to JT if they both found themselves at Villa. I expect him to stay at City unless a premier league team comes in. 

4 minutes ago, Cider-Head23 said:

Seems JT and Flinty are mates! I very much doubt Villa would sign both of them, nor would I think Flint would go anywhere without being guaranteed a place in the starting line up.. he'd  play second fiddle to JT if they both found themselves at Villa. I expect him to stay at City unless a premier league team comes in. 

The interesting thing though is it now appears Swansea are now trying to sign JT. What with Tammy there now and they are supposed to be quite close mates, who knows?

When ever we do bad the same disharmony posts come out that's as tedious imo

that promotion squad you mention billy, isn't that the same one that had us bottom of the championship adrift? You know before Johnson and Ashton 

43 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

When ever we do bad the same disharmony posts come out that's as tedious imo

that promotion squad you mention billy, isn't that the same one that had us bottom of the championship adrift? You know before Johnson and Ashton 

3 or 4 solid signings, change of formation to adapt, and we would likely have had a better first season back; we will never know now but that's my strong belief nonetheless.

Just now, havanatopia said:

3 or 4 solid signings, change of formation to adapt, and we would likely have had a better first season back; we will never know now but that's my strong belief nonetheless.

and I agree but that was nothing to do with "clueless" Johnson

3 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

and I agree but that was nothing to do with "clueless" Johnson

Quite but your post was a slight on Cotts was it not?

Posts about a clueless Johnson will be out again as requisite signings do not appear, seem questionable or we get off to a miserable start... As you of course know.

7 hours ago, billywedlock said:

We took an awesome promotion squad , primed with passion application and guile , that needed 3 top quality additions . Failed , destroyed that spirit and have become again the ugly runt of the litter . My opinion . Based on what I have seen and heard first hand. I now the romantics want to create LJ as some sort of footballing messiah that is just misunderstood and needs time

What's that got to do with the 'SL and LJ combo' ? 

Wasnt one half of that combo in Barnsley at the time?! 

Just now, havanatopia said:

Quite but your post was a slight on Cotts was it not?

Posts about a clueless Johnson will be out again as requisite signings do not appear, seem questionable or we get off to a miserable start... As you of course know.

No I loved cotts alot more then most managers we had, Cotts down fall was his own stubbornness, I wish Johnson wasn't our manager but I really want him to do well now because of the constaint sniping and negativity on here, that is the tedious bit  

5 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

No I loved cotts alot more then most managers we had, Cotts down fall was his own stubbornness, I wish Johnson wasn't our manager but I really want him to do well now because of the constaint sniping and negativity on here, that is the tedious bit  

Ahhh yes got u. About where I am.

That being said a good moan when justified blows the cobwebs away on a cold wet oct morning.

48 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Ahhh yes got u. About where I am.

That being said a good moan when justified blows the cobwebs away on a cold wet oct morning.

when justified yes, over and over and over and over and over and over and over again = boring and stops it being a valid point

9 hours ago, billywedlock said:

so Flint , like every player , if they can move on and get rid of the totally inept LJ they will leave 

z z z z z z z z z z     :sleeping:

Most improved player year on year I have ever seen at out club . 

Hes certainly improved after those shocking errors he made in quick succession last season and some on here were saying that he should be dropped......

What did LJ do? He took Flint to one side and told him to stick to basics and that led to Flint stopping hoofing it aimlessly and laying off easy balls and keeping possession .

Credit to LJ fo handling that scenario so effectively.

9 hours ago, billywedlock said:

Like any player he needs to maximise his career . Kodja went to Villa and improved his lot . Flint is leaving this summer no doubt.  People don't like like the harsh reality that the LJ and SL combo is a big turn off in football . Yes you can can find some obscure player and pay them lots , they will join , but the tension in our squad this last year has been well communicated in the "football industry " as Ashton likes to term it . The most polite comment was " clueless "

we have a beautiful stadium but that is it . 

We took an awesome promotion squad , primed with passion application and guile , that needed 3 top quality additions . Failed , destroyed that spirit and have become again the ugly runt of the litter . My opinion . Based on what I have seen and heard first hand. I now the romantics want to create LJ as some sort of footballing messiah that is just misunderstood and needs time . Money and players he has had , more that any manager in our history

so Flint , like every player , if they can move on and get rid of the totally inept LJ they will leave 

2 or 3 players in ! BCFC going to need ten or more .

Flint , worth a move and a chance at the top . Most improved player year on year I have ever seen at out club . 

Happy holifays 

You often make references to 'first hand' information you have about how badly run City are and what SL and LJ have done to make Bristol City such an unappetising option for any players without ever saying why you think this. Is there any meat to these opinions or are you just making shit up?

Archived