IGNORED

How Bizaar

CheddarReds

1 hour ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Sounds like an April fool doesnt it?

It does. 

Judging by the DFB and FA having a constructive partnership with an annual meeting this and next year, and now this with China, I'd imagine the DFB are trying to sort of cover their bases and work with associations rather than rival them moving forward. Have to say if it's the case then it's good for those involved but a weird idea in my mind!

To cut down on travelling, especially as it's 4th Div, where will the Chinese play their "home" games. Many German cities have Chinese restaurants, so regardless of where they play, they will have some supports there.

Surely the Chinese U20 team already have clubs, it isn't a club itself.

So the individuals, instead of playing for their own club, are now playing for a different club in the German fourth division.

It would be as if Taylor Moore were playing for us and then received a call up for England U20s, whereupon he stopped playing for us and started playing for a team called England U20 team in the German fourth division.

This makes no sense whatsoever; which, as with holding the world cup in Qatar, makes me think that CONSIDERABLE amounts of money have changed hands.

Archived