IGNORED

Talk Sport First Five Games - JOHNSON OUT

Bob Binalong

According to the Talk Sport Super Computer we are about to have a poor start to the season. I am surprised nobody else has spotted this.

http://talksport.com/football/championship-201718-super-computer-predicts-table-after-five-games-new-season-170621243836?p=8

It's a bit cumbersome to navigate but we will be 23rd after five games with just one point.

JOHNSON OUT before the season starts to avoid this obvious catadtrophe. We cannot carry on like this with an inexperienced manager who hasn't signed any players and only avoided relegation by one game. Oh yes, and took us to our worst run of defeats in our history.

And, i blame Lansdown. 

Over to you......:clapping:

28 minutes ago, Bob Binalong said:

According to the Talk Sport Super Computer we are about to have a poor start to the season. I am surprised nobody else has spotted this.

http://talksport.com/football/championship-201718-super-computer-predicts-table-after-five-games-new-season-170621243836?p=8

It's a bit cumbersome to navigate but we will be 23rd after five games with just one point.

JOHNSON OUT before the season starts to avoid this obvious catadtrophe. We cannot carry on like this with an inexperienced manager who hasn't signed any players and only avoided relegation by one game. Oh yes, and took us to our worst run of defeats in our history.

And, i blame Lansdown. 

Over to you......:clapping:

Any chance to have a go at lee and Steve 

why don't you wait until the season starts and see what happens

lee keeped us up twice give him a chance 

5 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Without our top scorer and no new signings, prospects for the new season do look a bit worrying though.

We will have a top scorer next season or maybe joint top scorers but it may not be very high, is this the wrong thread?

Just did the first 5 games, didn't realise I'd been so harsh on the bottom 3...

1 Middlesbrough FC Middlesbrough FC             15
2 Derby County Derby County             13
3 Sheffield Wednesday Sheffield Wednesday             11
4 Cardiff City Cardiff City             11
5 Reading FC Reading FC             11
6 Birmingham City Birmingham City             10
7 Aston Villa Aston Villa             9
8 Ipswich Town Ipswich Town             8
9 Hull City Hull City             8
10 Leeds United Leeds United             7
11 Bristol City Bristol City             6
12 Sunderland AFC Sunderland AFC             6
13 Barnsley FC Barnsley FC             6
14 Brentford FC Brentford FC             6
15 Norwich City Norwich City             6
16 Fulham FC Fulham FC             5
17 Nottingham Forest Nottingham Forest             5
18 Millwall FC Millwall FC             4
19 Bolton Wanderers Bolton Wanderers             3
20 Sheffield United Sheffield United             3
21 Wolverhampton Wanderers Wolverhampton Wanderers             2
22 Burton Albion Burton Albion             0
23 Preston North End Preston North End             0
24 Queens Park Rangers Queens Park Rangers             0

1 minute ago, EnclosureSurge said:

It truly is shocking isn't it. Just 5 seconds of, say, Alan Brazil makes me want to live on Mars. Or, rather, see him live on Mars.

And in those 5 seconds, he would of mentioned how big his house is,and what and where he had done and been over the weekend.

Just now, EnclosureSurge said:

It truly is shocking isn't it. Just 5 seconds of, say, Alan Brazil makes me want to live on Mars. Or, rather, see him live on Mars.

TalkSport isn't that bad. Sure there's often some cringeworthy stuff on there but overall I quite like it. They have some decent guests and retired footballers who co broadcast. Danny Murphy, Ray Houghton and Mickey Grey are all good at it.

The Two Mikes I tend to change channels when they start bickering..........:sleeping:

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

TalkSport isn't that bad. Sure there's often some cringeworthy stuff on there but overall I quite like it. They have some decent guests and retired footballers who co broadcast. Danny Murphy, Ray Houghton and Mickey Grey are all good at it.

The Two Mikes I tend to change channels when they start bickering..........:sleeping:

It is. It really is. They have a lot of people "talking" about "sport" but it's absolute guff, repeated, protracted guff. Endless, mindless, soulless guff. 

21 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I can only assume that the OP is being very tongue in cheek!

I'll be unpleasantly surprised if we only have 1 point after 5 games. 

How true. I wrote what I thought was an outrageously prejudiced rant at LJ and SL and yet most took it seriously.  How wound up we all are.

Let's get on with sagging off Talk Sport:grr:

31 minutes ago, Bob Binalong said:

How true. I wrote what I thought was an outrageously prejudiced rant at LJ and SL and yet most took it seriously.  How wound up we all are.

Let's get on with sagging off Talk Sport:grr:

I just read this thread. Bugger me I thought I was wound up tight. 

5 minutes ago, MichaelRobartes said:

Totally agree, talkshite has always pretty much been the s*n on the radio. Absolute trash.

H&J is the only decent thing on the entire station. Depressing they have won rights to FL matches and seem to be winning more cricket/rugby rights too.

Archived