IGNORED

Talk Sport First Five Games - JOHNSON OUT

Bob Binalong

2 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

H&J is the only decent thing on the entire station. Depressing they have won rights to FL matches and seem to be winning more cricket/rugby rights too.

Durham hit a new low the other day when he said Murray should retire from Tennis.

2 hours ago, EnclosureSurge said:

It is. It really is. They have a lot of people "talking" about "sport" but it's absolute guff, repeated, protracted guff. Endless, mindless, soulless guff. 

Don't hold back ES,tell us what you really think.

14 hours ago, Bob Binalong said:

According to the Talk Sport Super Computer we are about to have a poor start to the season. I am surprised nobody else has spotted this.

http://talksport.com/football/championship-201718-super-computer-predicts-table-after-five-games-new-season-170621243836?p=8

It's a bit cumbersome to navigate but we will be 23rd after five games with just one point.

JOHNSON OUT before the season starts to avoid this obvious catadtrophe. We cannot carry on like this with an inexperienced manager who hasn't signed any players and only avoided relegation by one game. Oh yes, and took us to our worst run of defeats in our history.

And, i blame Lansdown. 

Over to you......:clapping:

Your a real happy bunny aren't you? Why not see who we have signed once the transfer window has actually opened, and assess how the team are playing once they have actually kicked a ball. As to Steve Lansdown, count your blessings

26 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

Yes I do, but it doesn't matter what I think, because he is going nowhere.

I'm sure he will. Just like over 99% of all other managers. 

Thankfully, SL believed that things would turn around last season and that was proven to be a sound decision. 

On to next season and see if we can progress. 

13 hours ago, hodge said:

Just did the first 5 games, didn't realise I'd been so harsh on the bottom 3...

1 Middlesbrough FC Middlesbrough FC             15
2 Derby County Derby County             13
3 Sheffield Wednesday Sheffield Wednesday             11
4 Cardiff City Cardiff City             11
5 Reading FC Reading FC             11
6 Birmingham City Birmingham City             10
7 Aston Villa Aston Villa             9
8 Ipswich Town Ipswich Town             8
9 Hull City Hull City             8
10 Leeds United Leeds United             7
11 Bristol City Bristol City             6
12 Sunderland AFC Sunderland AFC             6
13 Barnsley FC Barnsley FC             6
14 Brentford FC Brentford FC             6
15 Norwich City Norwich City             6
16 Fulham FC Fulham FC             5
17 Nottingham Forest Nottingham Forest             5
18 Millwall FC Millwall FC             4
19 Bolton Wanderers Bolton Wanderers             3
20 Sheffield United Sheffield United             3
21 Wolverhampton Wanderers Wolverhampton Wanderers             2
22 Burton Albion Burton Albion             0
23 Preston North End Preston North End             0
24 Queens Park Rangers Queens Park Rangers             0

Did you get 'one win & three draws(one defeat),or two wins??....if the latter I'm not happy with three losses in five...

35 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

Did you get 'one win & three draws(one defeat),or two wins??....if the latter I'm not happy with three losses in five...

Think it was, beating Millwall, losing to Villa and drawing the other 3.

18 hours ago, Bob Binalong said:

According to the Talk Sport Super Computer we are about to have a poor start to the season. I am surprised nobody else has spotted this.

http://talksport.com/football/championship-201718-super-computer-predicts-table-after-five-games-new-season-170621243836?p=8

It's a bit cumbersome to navigate but we will be 23rd after five games with just one point.

JOHNSON OUT before the season starts to avoid this obvious catadtrophe. We cannot carry on like this with an inexperienced manager who hasn't signed any players and only avoided relegation by one game. Oh yes, and took us to our worst run of defeats in our history.

And, i blame Lansdown. 

Over to you......:clapping:

He he, we.will see. Think Einstein said something long ago about machines, It nowadays. Soon the people dont think and use the brain so mutch. We all look at the computers and get the answers and what we should do and so on. We dont need our brain anymore. Anyway, still, Coyr!!!

Taken from the 'article' that accompanies this story: "Another thing is the first month or so of fixtures - how your side's start could determine the way the whole season pans out, whether it could see them pushing for the automatic spots, a battle for a play-off place or scraping for points and playing catch up near the bottom."

I think our record last season proves that this is a pile of steaming warm brown stuff.

9 hours ago, Robbored said:

TalkSport isn't that bad. Sure there's often some cringeworthy stuff on there but overall I quite like it. They have some decent guests and retired footballers who co broadcast. Danny Murphy, Ray Houghton and Mickey Grey are all good at it.

The Two Mikes I tend to change channels when they start bickering..........:sleeping:

Yes about the 2 Mikes...bloody awful! I turn off as soon as they start talking, bickering or not. Dreadful.

Danny Kelly is always worth a listen.

Archived