IGNORED

what the f is going on?

reddoh

"KEAN MAY EXIT JUVE OVER TRACTORS

Moise Kean could leave Juventus due to a dispute over some tractors, according to his father.

The 17-year-old made his full debut for Juve last season and became the first player born after the millennium to play a competitive fixture in Europe's top five leagues. His rise has made him a reported transfer target of a host of Premier League clubs, and his dad, Biorou, says the teenager may leave the Serie A champions because the club have failed to deliver him a fleet of tractors.

He told Tuttosport: "Juventus offered a contract of €700,000-a-year, which was fine, but the problem is they had also promised me some tractors for my agricultural business in the Ivory Coast, but now they say there is no budget for them.

"I own several hectares of land in the Ivory Coast which I would like to cultivate with rice and corn. I'm an agronomist. I asked for agricultural materials and they told me "no problem". However, the other day, Juve's lawyer contacted me to tell me that the contract offer had been revoked because my requests were out of their means."

what is happening in the game?

It's hardly the first time that contractual extras have been part of negotiations. It's happened for decades. I remember Brian Clough coverage about what he was tempting potential new signings with. 

If Juve agreed to tractors for the kids only man, then it's a pretty poor show to be reneging on that part of the deal.  

2 hours ago, reddoh said:

"KEAN MAY EXIT JUVE OVER TRACTORS

Moise Kean could leave Juventus due to a dispute over some tractors, according to his father.

The 17-year-old made his full debut for Juve last season and became the first player born after the millennium to play a competitive fixture in Europe's top five leagues. His rise has made him a reported transfer target of a host of Premier League clubs, and his dad, Biorou, says the teenager may leave the Serie A champions because the club have failed to deliver him a fleet of tractors.

He told Tuttosport: "Juventus offered a contract of €700,000-a-year, which was fine, but the problem is they had also promised me some tractors for my agricultural business in the Ivory Coast, but now they say there is no budget for them.

"I own several hectares of land in the Ivory Coast which I would like to cultivate with rice and corn. I'm an agronomist. I asked for agricultural materials and they told me "no problem". However, the other day, Juve's lawyer contacted me to tell me that the contract offer had been revoked because my requests were out of their means."

what is happening in the game?

BREAKING NEWS...

I heard Mark Ashton is currently on the phone... some fella called John Deere. Also waiting to be put through to a J.C. Bamford?

Can either of them play RB?

2 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

BREAKING NEWS...

I heard Mark Ashton is currently on the phone... some fella called John Deere. Also waiting to be put through to a J.C. Bamford?

Can either of them play RB?

if John Deere is the same one I am thinking he can cut them down or mow them up

although he's green so might sign for fgr

Greedy dick,

If you read it he says he asked for tractors but then states later agricultural materials.

I bet he did not ask for a tractor at all.

Can imagine Juve lawyers presuming some poor farmer with a field smaller than my back garden "700k, a watering can and a pitch fork and we got him"

2 minutes ago, Neo said:

Greedy dick,

If you read it he says he asked for tractors but then states later agricultural materials.

I bet he did not ask for a tractor at all.

Can imagine Juve lawyers presuming some poor farmer with a field smaller than my back garden "700k, a watering can and a pitch fork and we got him"

you want a pitch fork as well?

12 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Hope it wasn't a balls up - did they warn you to expect 'a little p*ick' beforehand? :dunno:

No it all went well. Was a tad taken aback when they wheeled in the block & tackle and also required 12 nurses to assist.

Archived