IGNORED

Glastonbury

joe jordans teeth

1 minute ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

Oh yeah man, good point.

And to think I only need to be told I'm Neil from the Young Ones another two hundred and eighty one and a half times an I can get a whole packet.  That's far out man!

Now you'll have to excuse me I'm sorry I'm off for some transcendental meditation, I'm beginning to lose my way a bit man, you know, losing the connection.

Peace man, hope to see you on the other side.

Don't burn the lentils, man.

That would be karmic bad vibes-a-rama.

20 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Don't burn the lentils, man.

That would be karmic bad vibes-a-rama.

They're radiating the heat like I'm radiating the love, they're getting at one with the cosmos too.  They've been marinading in marajuna oil for a week.  It's a beautiful thing.

9 minutes ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

They're radiating the heat like I'm radiating the love, they're getting at one with the cosmos too.  They've been marinading in marajuna oil for a week.  It's a beautiful thing.

Stick it to the man. Man.

I'm off out to build a pyramidal shed from logs, and sit naked, digging the earth mother vibe.

38 minutes ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

Oh yeah man, good point.

And to think I only need to be told I'm Neil from the Young Ones another two hundred and eighty one and a half times an I can get a whole packet.  That's far out man!

Now you'll have to excuse me I'm sorry I'm off for some transcendental meditation, I'm beginning to lose my way a bit man, you know, losing the connection.

Vegetable rights and peace!

49 minutes ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

Oh yeah man, good point.

Are you Neil from the Young Ones?

6 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

Are you Neil from the Young Ones?

Only two hundred and eighty and a half to go, that's groovy anyway.  Thanks man!

18 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Stick it to the man. Man.

I'm off out to build a pyramidal shed from logs, and sit naked, digging the earth mother vibe.

I dig you man!

1 hour ago, yardy said:

LG live on Other Stage right now, great to see him back and to hear some old Oasis classics

Trouble he will have is just like when Beady Eye played in 2013 - crowd go nuts for the oasis songs and less so for his stuff 

Just now, Tomarse said:

Trouble he will have is just like when Beady Eye played in 2013 - crowd go nuts for the oasis songs and less so for his stuff 

Yep also happened to Radiohead last night, some of their old tunes are timeless

Archived