IGNORED

Glastonbury

joe jordans teeth

3 minutes ago, Corsham Ed said:

Awesome. Watched them live 5 years ago, and they still are brilliant to watch. I also enjoyed Barry Gibb.

Didnt think i would enjoy it but they are brilliant!!

Didnt see BG was he on today?

1 hour ago, Super said:

How good are Chic! Superb.

Incredible. Really been some excellent stuff on the pyramid stage this year. That field was rammed right back to the footpath to Hawkwell too.. massive crowd for Sunday 

2 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Odd choice of clothes for Emeli Sande, she appears to be wearing her nans jumper and a pair of curtains on her legs :blink:

(as in she's beautiful, so I don't know why she would wear something that looks like you'd slob about at home in) 

Not sure what it is with her, I used to really like her & she used to be good singing live but she doesn't sound all there.

As for her dress sense, she's always worn quite large clothes (seemingly oversized), not sure if she has some sort of complex about herself but being a solo performer would seem a strange occupation to take up if that was the case.

1 minute ago, eastonboy said:

Oh good.

My missus has decided that some ginger bloke is the choice of TV tonight.

Im not too sure how much more of this shit I can take and he's only two songs in.

What i will say about him despite not really being my cup of tea it takes some balls to headline with just you and a guitar!

• Admin
1 minute ago, eastonboy said:

Oh good.

Im not too sure how much more of this shit I can take and he's only two songs in.

Glastonbury headliner...... really!!   

On the other stage earlier were the Dropkick Murphys, shame the BBC hasn't seen fit to record them, I'd rather see them on now......

5 minutes ago, Super said:

What i will say about him despite not really being my cup of tea it takes some balls to headline with just you and a guitar!

..and a backing tape which I find surprising for Glastonbury- surely he can have a support band. 

Fair play for him standing on stage in his own tho. 

Turn him off then! I don't get the hate for Ed, you do have a choice though. :blink:

Totally agree! I knew lots that hated foo fighters and turned it off. All depends on your music taste.

Turn him off then! I don't get the hate for Ed, you do have a choice though. :blink:

I don't have a choice.

i am a little too attached to my testicles to turn the telly off whilst my wife is watching Ron Weasley at glasto

Just now, Tomarse said:

..and a backing tape which I find surprising for Glastonbury- surely he can have a support band. 

Fair play for him standing on stage in his own tho. 

Take it back I can now see he has loop pedals. Quite impressive 

The amount of vitriol against him on Twitter is amusing. Not everyone's cuppa but he is extremely talented. Foo Fighters have been playing the same set for about 5 years and get unanimous praise. 

Especially loving the folk who haven't heard of loop pedals slating him for not playing his guitar!  

Thank God we all have different tastes in music or the world would be a very dull place! 

Just now, !james said:

The amount of vitriol against him on Twitter is amusing. Not everyone's cuppa but he is extremely talented. Foo Fighters have been playing the same set for about 5 years and get unanimous praise. 

Especially loving the folk who haven't heard of loop pedals slating him for not playing his guitar!  

Thank God we all have different tastes in music or the world would be a very dull place! 

Very talented certainly. 

17 minutes ago, eastonboy said:

Oh good.

Even his guitar has broken in sympathy with you.....oh no, there's another one...bugger!

Archived