IGNORED

What is happening?

Langford Red

2 minutes ago, Bicester Red said:

Can not believe hardly anything happening at the mighty City

where are the signings?

No home shirt?

starting to become a joke season aga

Considering the season hasn't started yet, how has it already become a joke? I hate threads like this. If, come August, we still have no signings and no home shirt, then you can complain. But please don't do this in late June, it doesn't help anybody.

7 minutes ago, Bicester Red said:

where are the signings?

No home shirt?

starting to become a joke season aga

The new pitch is growing. We've gone into partnership with Oxford Utd. What more do you want? signings? Pffft!

Here we go again, the players don't report back until Friday, I'm confident we will have the first announcement of a signing if not this week, then next, and the season doesn't start until the 5th of August, so I don't understand what the panic is about?

I will try and find out this evening what's happening about the home shirt. 

I'm not concerned but I would have of course liked to have  a signing through the doors already! 12 of the 24 teams have made at least 3 signings so far  #jel

In general after such a poor season I expected to see some movement, out and in. But we are officially the team with the least amount of activity, one departure.

7 hours ago, Bicester Red said:

where are the signings?

No home shirt?

starting to become a joke season again

Chill out and relax.It looks like we'll have at least two signings this week and i think we probably need another two or three after that.Hopefully we go for quality rather than quantity this season.

Archived