IGNORED

6-1 to go down

Cap flinger

As it says 6-1 with Ladbrokes to get relegated. 

Personally with the lack of any transfers and the absence of Tammy I think this is a massive price!

Dont get me wrong I would hate for us to go down but thinking with my head and not my heart i may have to get stuck into that price.

2 minutes ago, Cap flinger said:

I think we will be one of the lowest goal scorers in the division and that obviously never works out well. 

Again, I'm not fishing for bites here just sharing my views on the squad as it stands. 

There were several teams that finished well above us who scored less goals than us and even had negative goal differences, its not a safe assumption to make. If you want to stick a fiver on it then fine, I would refrain from extending your mortgage though!

4 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

There were several teams that finished well above us who scored less goals than us and even had negative goal differences, its not a safe assumption to make. If you want to stick a fiver on it then fine, I would refrain from extending your mortgage though!

I'm not saying that whoever score the least goals goes down but really do fear the worst with the lack of fire power we have.

we have been in bad situations for the last 2 seasons and managed to escape, that may not happen this season. 

Im not attending this season as I will be staying away until we get a new manager, think I will put the cost of my season ticket on relegation. Best part of 3k back if I'm proved right and city still in the championship if I'm wrong! Win win really!

1 minute ago, Cap flinger said:

I'm not saying that whoever score the least goals goes down but really do fear the worst with the lack of fire power we have.

we have been in bad situations for the last 2 seasons and managed to escape, that may not happen this season. 

Im not attending this season as I will be staying away until we get a new manager, think I will put the cost of my season ticket on relegation. Best part of 3k back if I'm proved right and city still in the championship if I'm wrong! Win win really!

Accept you will miss a season of football, ah well.

40 minutes ago, Cap flinger said:

As it says 6-1 with Ladbrokes to get relegated. 

Personally with the lack of any transfers and the absence of Tammy I think this is a massive price!

Dont get me wrong I would hate for us to go down but thinking with my head and not my heart i may have to get stuck into that price.

37 minutes ago, Chris_Brown said:

A few decent signings and we might be 6-1 to go up. Odds are meaningless at this stage. 

In fact, we are 8-1 with Ladbrokes to be promoted. They have no idea really at this stage and neither does anyone else. 

It's worth having a bet on both options 

30 minutes ago, Cap flinger said:

I think we will be one of the lowest goal scorers in the division and that obviously never works out well. 

Again, I'm not fishing for bites here just sharing my views on the squad as it stands. 

But we won't be going in to the season with the squad "as it stands" 

Why are people failing to grasp the point that it's not even July yet..! 

31 minutes ago, Cap flinger said:

We scored 4 more goals than Huddersfield last season 

32 minutes ago, Cap flinger said:

Apart from when we got into the playoff final

32 minutes ago, Cap flinger said:

Well yes as the squad stands at the MOMENT we will be relegated without a doubt.

41 minutes ago, Cap flinger said:

People like you are not fans, you're just a clown. Don't bother reattending you won't be missed

1 minute ago, cynic said:

You've probably just said what a lot of people are thinking but couldn't be arsed to respond.

Just annoys me mate. Can't pick and choose when to support the club. The blokes actually done a decent job like him or hate him. I have faith in him. Many of my mates don't but the still attend

1 hour ago, Cap flinger said:

:sleeping:

z z z z z z z z z z z z 

:fastasleep:

It's a massive price, we had one of the worse defences in the division last season and Tammys goals kept is up, where you finish depends on how good your defence is so it's imperative we get it right in the transfer market when it comes to defenders as last year Mags, Taylor-Moore and Matthews didn't get much of a look in

5 minutes ago, Cap flinger said:

I've been a season ticket holder for 30 years mate so if that makes me having an opinion then so be it

30years? and yet you claim you won't be attending.........

Call yourself a City fan? Not in my book...........:disapointed2se:

8/1 plus 6/1 is broadly 3/1, so taking a 1 in 4 bet that City will finish in one of 6 out of 24 positions, so a pretty even bet on the face of it. Obviously this is predicated on believing City have as much chance of finishing in one of the 6 positions as the other 18. On recent experience that's probably unlikely for the top 3? Doesn't mean it won't be a winning bet though. 

Massive dose of negativeness on here , I am not saying we are going to walk the league but with the younger and foreign players like O Dowda , Magnusson, Brownhill , Duric, Hegeler, Taylor Moore having a season of experience in the championship under their belt and hopefully a few good quality signings which seem imminent I think we will do OK.

Archived