IGNORED

New Sky Sports channels

LC_

Soon to be launching Sky Sports 6 and 7 on Sky and Virgin. Presumably to create the illusion that you're getting even more quality sport for your money when in reality they keep losing more and more rights to BT!

4 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

It`s well on the way to being one channel per sport. You`ve already got Sky Sports 2 which is pretty much cricket only, they have a dedicated golf channel for the big tournaments and so on.

I can see in the future it being Sky Sports 1 for football, 2 for cricket, 3 for rugby etc.

All the way down to sky sports 20 . For kabaddi 

5 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

It`s well on the way to being one channel per sport. You`ve already got Sky Sports 2 which is pretty much cricket only, they have a dedicated golf channel for the big tournaments and so on.

I can see in the future it being Sky Sports 1 for football, 2 for cricket, 3 for rugby etc.

That would be fine by me!

Football -1 Cricket -2 Rugby - 3.Darts 4.

I rarely watch any other sport so that'll do me.

The Sky coverage of all the sports they cover is top drawer so......on that basis I'd love to see Sky get involved in lawn bowls during the summer and indoor bowls during the winter, preferably in the triples format where each player delivers three bowls.

18 bowls each end and I'd volunteer to commentate......

2 hours ago, LC_ said:

Soon to be launching Sky Sports 6 and 7 on Sky and Virgin. Presumably to create the illusion that you're getting even more quality sport for your money when in reality they keep losing more and more rights to BT!

I've already got Sky Sports 6 and 7 on Virgin, and I've also got all the BT Sports channels, not sure what the drama is all about?!

8 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I've already got Sky Sports 6 and 7 on Virgin, and I've also got all the BT Sports channels, not sure what the drama is all about?!

SS6/7 haven't launched. You've probably got F1 and Mix if you're counting 7 channels

I hear sky sports 6 is Jeff Stelling and Jim White fighting each other to the death with Kammy commentating and sky sports 7 is all the woman presenters naked pillow fighting and if you press the red button on either channel it's Iain Dowie crying into his bathroom mirror whilst putting his wife's make up on screaming "YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL IAIN, NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY"

not sure what what I want to watch more tbh.. 

Archived