IGNORED

Qatar 2022 corruption report

JamesBCFC

Heard on the radio something about over a million quid being paid to a fifa officials daughter??? And she's only 11 or something! 

Totally and utterly corrupt. 

Plus there's a load of flight bans into Qatar. Some world cup that'll be. 

13 hours ago, simon uk said:

I would be astonished and stunned if it is found qatar bribed anyone to win the world cup bid 

...and even more astonished and stunned  if anyone connected with FIFA was complicit in said bribery.

44 minutes ago, Akira said:

Heard on the radio something about over a million quid being paid to a fifa officials daughter??? And she's only 11 or something! 

Totally and utterly corrupt. 

Plus there's a load of flight bans into Qatar. Some world cup that'll be. 

Forget the flight bans, they have an economic blockade, if that doesn't resolve itself there's no chance of it going ahead in Qatar, the Saudis will play the long game, and in not talking about the gas style of football

What's worse is that any nation that agrees to go in 2022 is accepting borderline slave labour and the mass deaths of these workers and a reasonable price to pay for football. That goes for any fan that chooses to make the trip too I'm afraid. I won't be going, I'll not be attending the qualifiers and I hope we spend the Summer of 2022 hosting a one off Celtic Cup or by invitation only competition as nothing about the 2022 World Cup is right. It makes Russia look normal.

Well, not looking to be outdone, FIFA have released the whole thing themselves.

http://www.fifa.com/governance/news/y=2017/m=6/news=fifa-statement-on-recent-media-coverage-regarding-the-garcia-report-2898791.html?intcmp=fifacom_hp_module_news

It's quite funny now they deemed the report "unpublishable" one minute, and now they're eager to release it to try and stop the press from picking it apart methodically.

Archived