IGNORED

The new training kit (Merged again)

16 minutes ago, Super said:

What on earth is that thing LJ is wearing?! :facepalm:

Also something looks weird about the photo!

To me it looks like the new signing has 3 arms, could be a useful place for a defender to have one at lower back level, makes the handshake look a bit confusing though

edit ah @Scrumpylegs you had the same thought as me as I was typing

3 minutes ago, LC_ said:

is that comic sans or very close to it?! :facepalm: 

Looks like it, doesn't it?

Of all the fonts in all the world, we pick the one that says 'comic'

Whoever came up with that, give your head a wobble (told my sister in law to do the same at the weekend, she had never heard the expression. Let's bring the wobble back, well done Northern!)

12 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

WTF is that training kit all about. 

Cue the conspiracy theorists about the gradual introduction of the Rugby colour :fear:

That is a truly hideous training top though. The lettering doesn't help...

On the plus side, glad to see the first signing across the line. Fingers crossed for the other French guy  to be announced later?

2 minutes ago, Taz said:

Cue the conspiracy theorists about the gradual introduction of the Rugby colour :fear:

On the plus side, glad to see the first signing across the line. Fingers crossed for the other French guy  to be announced later?

I don't mind the colour at all - we all knew that was coming. 

But it looks like a 4 year old designed it. I can and have done better in photoshop in about 30 seconds. 

Who are we paying to do this stuff? 

Anyway back to the football - yes very pleased to get one over the line. Hopefully the floodgates will open now!

9 minutes ago, Taz said:

The conspiracy is a little debunked when there's also a red training top in existence...

2.jpg

Archived