IGNORED

The new training kit (Merged again)

10 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

Someone has designed that, looked at it and thought to themselves "that looks really good". 

Before leaving work (on a kale powered fold up bike), applying some grooming wax to their beard and heading off down to the local micro brewery, where they sit on mismatched upcycled furniture, enjoying their hard earned craft beer and a tiny portion of food served in an old shoe. 

2 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Done!

IMG_2791.jpg

Sign him up @AdamB...

13 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

Someone has designed that, looked at it and thought to themselves "that looks really good". 

And when you think of it like that, I want to permanently attach my palm to my head... :facepalm:

That or the designer thought "they'll buy any old shit, let's go wild".

12 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Ha. I saw that photo in the other thread and didn't believe it was genuine.

I assumed someone had cobbled together the training top image as, like others have said, the font used looks like something Neil Buchanan would use if he was asked to brand a local nursery.

Think it's photoshopped, for isn't the pitch being relaid/seeded and from pictures last week wasn't that green.

10 hours ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

Think it's photoshopped, for isn't the pitch being relaid/seeded and from pictures last week wasn't that green.

What don't you think is genuine, all the images of training wear etc sadly/embarrassingly are real.

6 hours ago, Robin Goch said:

Bit harsh when it's arguable this season our actual kits are looking better than any others we've had in recent Temory. 

That's very arguable, but of course I accept plenty of people love the design. But the training range? You don't want to go there...
But the worst of all is the low quality of the fabric, that's undeniable: Even in the "great-looking, professional pictures" (link below) you can notice that terrible fabric used, and the amateur sewing.
So yes, we DO need a real sports kit manufacturer.
https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/new-home-kit-for-201718-revealed/

2 hours ago, Juan Perro said:

That's very arguable, but of course I accept plenty of people love the design. But the training range? You don't want to go there...
But the worst of all is the low quality of the fabric, that's undeniable: Even in the "great-looking, professional pictures" (link below) you can notice that terrible fabric used, and the amateur sewing.
So yes, we DO need a real sports kit manufacturer.
https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/new-home-kit-for-201718-revealed/

The training range is horrific I think we're all in agreement. Who knows what the designer was thinking.

Quality wise (from my personal experience) I really feel it has been upped since BS started making their own kits. The old puma and adidas ones fell apart within a few months of wearing but I've had no such issues with the BS ones.

It's much nicer to be having our own unique designs too mind as opposed to last years Middlesbrough/Hull/any other teams design. Give me BS over Adidas/Puma/TFG any day of the week.

I thought we were supposed to be a professional football club. Any chance of employing professionals?

Whoever designed that text on the front of those training shirts needs their hard drive seizing by police.

On 27/06/2017 at 12:58, Bristol Rob said:

The one positive to this frankly dreadful decision to comic sans what looked to be an alright top is that people who previously claimed their caravanning holiday was going to be ruined by the lack of availability of City related apparel will be able to enjoy their break more, safe in the knowledge they never bought one of them.

Too late for that Rob. Holiday already down the pan thanks to Bristol Sport.

Thanks for thinking of me though!

COYR

Archived