IGNORED

We sign an Italian and things change overnight (Merged)

phantom

2 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

pizza and pasta along with jacket spuds are among me pet hates. give me seasoned proper food any day of the week, my all time favourite being gin hee lees home brewed marinated pork ribs.dont know if shes still going but it was gert lush

Wisdom, sir.

Shove yer fast food up yer arse! 

Though pizza and pasta are both excellent when done properly!

3 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

My mouth's watering at this recipe. Sounds delicious and followed by my home made pizza slices.

Living in France, I have actually eaten this on several occasions and can confirm it is quite a tasty and substantial meal - think of something along the lines of a fish couscous.

Surprisingly, apart from stuffing the fish (usually bream) it is also quite simple to prepare, if you can find the ingredients for the Source - it does take a long time though, an hour to prepare and a further hour to cook. 

Edited to alert @BRISTOL86

1 minute ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Living in France, I have actually eaten this on several occasions and can confirm it is quite a tasty and substantial meal - think of something along the lines of a fish couscous.

Surprisingly, apart from stuffing the fish (usually bream) it is also quite simple to prepare, if you can find the ingredients for the Source - it does take a long time though, an hour to prepare and a further hour to cook. 

I'm guessing the cuisine is pretty similar to Moroccan so I'm sure it's awesome!

From the humble beginnings of a converted horsebox serving delicious wood-fired pizza, the Dough Ballers are the latest summer signing at Ashton Gate Stadium.

The Sports Bar has been adapted over the summer to become a pizzeria, serving up delicious handmade pizzas six days a week.

Ashton Gate Stadium managing director Mark Kelly said: “The feedback we had from last year about the Sports Bar & Grill was that on matchdays, although the food was great it was slow and difficult to get a table. So, we’ve listened to our fans and have been trying to improve that offering.
“We were already working with the Dough Ballers outside as one of the Fan Village concessions and saw the product that they were serving outside. It was great pizza and a great speed of service, so we started conversations to invite them inside and help us transform the Sports Bar.

Kelly continues: “The fact that they are two local entrepreneurs that are passionate about the quality of food and service they provide meant it was a perfect fit and we hope that fans will love it.”

http://www.bristol-sport.co.uk/news/sports-bar-pizzeria-coming-soon/

Just now, Bristol Rob said:

Wow. What a time to be alive. Not content with producing a doner kebab pizza, Iceland have come up with another 'authentic offering.

Bet the new team in the sports bar are terrified at the sophistication available on the high street.

burger.jpg

Just looking at that makes me feel sick. How could someone eat that . But the pizzeria. I might have a slice of the action 

2 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

I hope they'll be selling slices of the Good King Wenceslas down the sports bar.'

'Cos I like my pizza.......

(Answers on a postcard to the usual address)

Deep pan, crisp and even...

(Thanks for reminding me, btw....)

2 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Wow. What a time to be alive. Not content with producing a doner kebab pizza, Iceland have come up with another 'authentic offering.

Bet the new team in the sports bar are terrified at the sophistication available on the high street.

burger.jpg

made with 'red cheddar' - sounds like a likely name for someone on OTIB

44 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

First I was disappointed that the pub we were originally promised was downgraded to a bar and grill, and now it looks like it will be demoted further to a pizzeria. Have we sacked the chef, or is this just on match days. 

I don't think you can call the Sports Bar a downgrade!

6 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Close the Sports Bar down out and bring on the interior of a genuin closed down pub

What derelict, with windows boarded up, a disused ripped pool table and rat invested? 

I can't see Bristol Sport going for it.

Archived