IGNORED

Tim Shires sacked?

BRISTOL86

5 minutes ago, NorwichbasedWurzel said:

Can we get someone with a booming voice like the one I always hear on MOTD at Anfield

I'd like Tom Baker, if he's busy then Matt Berry.

ooh or Brian Blessed.   

Go get them Steve.

Good luck to Tim, odd decision.

• Admin
1 minute ago, View from the Dolman said:

Good luck @Tim S - a professional operator with City in his blood.

Hope it doesn't mean we get more of Adam Baker though as he's really not suited to stadium PA duties whilst Downsy is a bit meh.

Don't think there is enough of Adam to stretch him into another roll at the club

Is a shame to see Tim go, especially odd so close to the new season starting

Seems a decent guy who 'got' us. By that I mean he understood the tone and obviously it's a big bonus him being a fan.

Didn't always love his music choice but not a big deal really. Wonder what the thinking behind it is, he can't have been on that much money per game.. if it isn't broken..

• Admin
Just now, Dollymarie said:

Shame on whoever made this decision. I suspect I know who had a hand in it. Disgraceful way to treat an employee of nearly a decade. :ranting:

Maybe if enough of us voice our opinion on this they might change their minds. 

Sadly Miss never made it is having too big a say

1 minute ago, Dollymarie said:

Shame on whoever made this decision. I suspect I know who had a hand in it. Disgraceful way to treat an employee of nearly a decade. :ranting:

Just now, phantom said:

We know who she is - sadly Miss never made it is having too big a say behind the scenes

Not 'She who must not be named'?

@Dollymarie knows who I mean. 

The depths she can sink to if true. I'll be disgusted.

2 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Not 'She who must not be named'?

@Dollymarie knows who I mean. 

The depths she can sink to if true. I'll be disgusted.

Can anyone shed a bit more light on this without naming names? If it is who I think it is, thought she came across reasonably well - ok, a little bit too polished for a football club - but was never aware of any of this being alluded to. 

DM appreciated if needs be.

7 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

quite right, the club are in the wrong here Tim was great

Genuinely gutting news. The fact that I'm London-based has been a blessing from the dross that 'Downsy' has been peddling at half time on my few trips back to the Gate last season. Tim has been fantastic (for his entire time with us) at engaging fans across social media and we'll be a worse club without him, especially if the cringeworthy pseudo-American half time hype speeches increase in greater number. 

@Tim S - thanks for everything mate. You'll be missed at the club, more than you or they know, I expect. 

Archived