IGNORED

SOS - Save Our Shires Petition Thread

Septic Peg

9 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

We've all seen captain obvious on the ads, this guy is *******  Capt. CLUELESS as regards football and football fans. A huge embarrassment for anyone who knows their football. The guy who told the Geordies our 22,000 was a massive crowd. Total idiot.

wow.. that is truly degenerating beyond useless.

Can I just say that perhaps we should call him Dunning Kruger? If anyone googles it you will all understand where I am going with this.

If you really despise his remarks and when he next makes one just sing this:-

"Dunning Kruger, Dunning Kruger is a Horses ... "

Maybe I should just start another thread on it.

7 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

He didn't.....

.....did he?

I'm afraid he did. Over and over again. I sat there cringing imagining just how funny they were finding it in the away end.

Just as on the last day of the season right on the full time whistle of a game we'd lost he starts shouting down the microphone about the attendance at 'Ashton Gate STADIUM'. Mindless. The absolute equivalent of Finchy losing the pub quiz, but then saying that he can throw a kettle over a pub and that, is in fact, 'the real quiz'.

I think like many things the better people in his job are fairly unnoticeable, well fair play to 'Downsy' even when I'm down the bottom at half time I still suffer the misfortune of noticing him shouting inane crap. I mean think how bad you have to be to receive the criticism he does in a role that none of us care about in the slightest. 

Tim Shires should be replacing him not being moved on.

1 hour ago, bearded_red said:

I'm afraid he did. Over and over again. I sat there cringing imagining just how funny they were finding it in the away end.

Just as on the last day of the season right on the full time whistle of a game we'd lost he starts shouting down the microphone about the attendance at 'Ashton Gate STADIUM'. Mindless. The absolute equivalent of Finchy losing the pub quiz, but then saying that he can throw a kettle over a pub and that, is in fact, 'the real quiz'.

I think like many things the better people in his job are fairly unnoticeable, well fair play to 'Downsy' even when I'm down the bottom at half time I still suffer the misfortune of noticing him shouting inane crap. I mean think how bad you have to be to receive the criticism he does in a role that none of us care about in the slightest. 

Tim Shires should be replacing him not being moved on.

Maybe he's never had that many listeners before?

I'm sure he reads this forum.......

What a **** !

21 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Following @Raging_Robin's post, I thought we could begin a petition to present to BS in hope they would reinstate him if Tim wanted to come back.

So please sign below if you agree that @Tim S should be reinstated as DJ and PA announcer.

He may well have been good at his job but people aren't ' sacked ' for no reason , are they ? 

As I assume you don't know the reason why he was sacked perhaps your petition, started in good faith, is invalid ? 

Just now, Major Isewater said:

He may well have been good at his job but people aren't ' sacked ' for no reason , are they ? 

As I assume you don't know the reason why he was sacked perhaps your petition, started in good faith, is invalid ? 

Downsy not only kept his job but got rewarded with a new contract after making a sexually inappropriate joke on the tannoy to mock a 7 year old girl at her first game. That tells you all you need to know about what this club wants. Tim has done nothing wrong. They just want more like "downsy"

17 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Who was the chap who everyone was complaining about at the start of last season as being a non football fan and who seemed out of touch with football chat in general and also had a bit of a baritone boring alien voice? Not this chap I assume so what ever happened to him?

No , this is him ...

YouTube :

http://youtu.be/GlyFA5fubcQ

Archived