IGNORED

Free shirt for U12's

Simon79

Have just received an email explaining how to get the U12's home shirt, that was part of the season ticket deal. It goes on to say about the sizes, that start at age 6! Have I missed something? My son is 5, a small 5 at that. So would probably be looking at a 4 year olds shirt ideally, unless Bristol Sports sizes are on the small size. Would think there would be lots of fans in the same boat. Surely age 6 is not the smallest size they do? COYR

5 hours ago, Simon79 said:

Have just received an email explaining how to get the U12's home shirt, that was part of the season ticket deal. It goes on to say about the sizes, that start at age 6! Have I missed something? My son is 5, a small 5 at that. So would probably be looking at a 4 year olds shirt ideally, unless Bristol Sports sizes are on the small size. Would think there would be lots of fans in the same boat. Surely age 6 is not the smallest size they do? COYR

The kits are small imho, joe is little for his age and coming up to 11 last season, got a size 14.  A tad long, and nice bit of room....sometimes you want to wear it over a coat too!

Archived