IGNORED

Why do we have fans like this?

JasonM88

Whilst the guy was wrong to slag off Tammy.. who with their hand on heart can say that they hope he does as well at Swansea as he did here?   heeey, come on and be honest.. A little (or a big) bit of me is hoping that he rememebrrs his time here more in the long run

time for HONESTY guys, I know not easy.

Do you want him to do better at Swansea than he did here? Soul searching stuff

Haha **** me! Why are people so bloody sensitive!

get a grip. I'll stand by it, it's my opinion. If I'm wrong in your eyes people then that's your problem. 

I don't think he's fully ready for the prem and another season in the championship to ensure it wasn't just a one season wonder would do him the world of good.

i do wish him well however and if he proves me wrong, fair play on the kid. 

2 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

get a grip. I'll stand by it, it's my opinion. If I'm wrong in your eyes people then that's your problem. 

I don't think he's fully ready for the prem and another season in the championship to ensure it wasn't just a one season wonder would do him the world of good.

:laugh: Well called. i bet you everything i own that city fans in general would ******* love it if he has nothing like the success he had here in his time at Swansea.

People, start being honest FFS it's human nature

Just now, ciderbeans said:

It would have been Chelsea's decision too, no need to reply directly to a player who gave his all for us.  Poor show imo.

5 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Whilst the guy was wrong to slag off Tammy.. who with their hand on heart can say that they hope he does as well at Swansea as he did here?   heeey, come on and be honest.. A little (or a big) bit of me is hoping that he rememebrrs his time here more in the long run

time for HONESTY guys, I know not easy.

Do you want him to do better at Swansea than he did here? Soul searching stuff

First of all you ask for who wishes for him to do as well as he did here & then you ask who wants him to do better than he did here!!

Hand on heart, I'd love it if he did better at Swansea in The Premier League than he did here in The Championship because it would mean that at 19 / 20 years old, we have an English striker scoring 20+ goals in The Premier League & that can only bode well for our national team, especially with a World Cup happening next summer!

Can you 'honestly say, hand on heart' that you expected Tammy to be here this coming season? After scoring 26 goals in his first season in men's football, would you not expect Tammy or Chelsea to not want him to challenge himself at the next level?

And I've absolutely no doubt that Tammy will remember his time with us fondly & appreciate what he learnt while he was with us but he was only ever borrowed, after the season he just had, there was very very little chance he was coming here & people posting that on his social media make us sound bitter & twisted!!

7 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

First of all you ask for who wishes for him to do as well as he did here & then you ask who wants him to do better than he did here!!

Hand on heart, I'd love it if he did better at Swansea in The Premier League than he did here in The Championship because it would mean that at 19 / 20 years old, we have an English striker scoring 20+ goals in The Premier League & that can only bode well for our national team, especially with a World Cup happening next summer!

Can you 'honestly say, hand on heart' that you expected Tammy to be here this coming season? After scoring 26 goals in his first season in men's football, would you not expect Tammy or Chelsea to not want him to challenge himself at the next level?

And I've absolutely no doubt that Tammy will remember his time with us fondly & appreciate what he learnt while he was with us but he was only ever borrowed, after the season he just had, there was very very little chance he was coming here & people posting that on his social media make us sound bitter & twisted!!

You obviously chose to ignore my first bit where I say the guy was WRONG to post that stuff. OK fair play if you want to support Tammy at Swansea, me i couldnt give a shit to be honest.  i'm more concerned with the "new" Kodjia, Djuric and Matty T

.. and Wilbs?  :laugh:

1 minute ago, ciderbeans said:

No, hence the player decided against Newcastle. I believe It was his decision where to play as he was the one playing.

either way, it doesn't bloody matter. It's my opinion, that it what these platforms are for. Like it or lump it.

I think the thing people object to is the 'glitz and glam got the better of you' bit.

It's fine to discuss the merits of his decision from a footballing level, but considering Chelsea would've paid him the same wage if he came here or went to Swansea - it's a bit unfair to make those sort of remarks.

If he thinks he's good enough to play at that level, why not give it a go?

A) Why should he show us loyalty? It was a loan. 

B) He's going to the Prem and will be a regular, Chelsea won't let him go to a club where he won't play.

C) Glitz and Glammer? Absolute rubbish. 

Basically @ciderbeans you've embarrassed yourself and the club. Why would he want to come back when people message him complete crap like you have?

6 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

:laugh: Well called. i bet you everything i own that city fans in general would ******* love it if he has nothing like the success he had here in his time at Swansea.

People, start being honest FFS it's human nature

Why? We paid nothing or very little to have him for one season, a season where his goals undoubtedly went a long way to guaranteeing our survival for another season & if he hadn't of helped us survive, we wouldn't be in the position we are now in, where we have broken our transfer record because we sure as hell wouldn't of been spending £5m+ on one player if we were in League One & we would have probably lost a lot more of our current squad as well.

Do I think he'll score 20+ goals in The Premier League, it's doubtful, he's unlikely to be first choice, especially at the start of the season but he will get his opportunity & he will be working with a manager who he already knows.

If he had stayed at Championship level & done similar to this past season, what would that of proved? He can score goals at Championship level? He's already proved that!!

The lad wants to prove himself & eventually play first team football for Chelsea, he has more chance of that by scoring 10 goals or so in The Premier League than he does by scoring 20 or so goals in The Championship!!

Just now, Selred said:

A) Why should he show us loyalty? It was a loan. 

B) He's going to the Prem and will be a regular, Chelsea won't let him go to a club where he won't play.

C) Glitz and Glammer? Absolute rubbish. 

Basically @ciderbeans you've embarrassed yourself and the club. Why would he want to come back when people message him complete crap like you have?

you missed out

D) if he's playing for Swansea why should we give a shit? I know I won't

2 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

you missed out

D) if he's playing for Swansea why should we give a shit? I know I won't

Your point has got nothing to do with the guys tweet? 

I for one, and many others, will care about Tammy. He performed very well for us, had a great attitude and I want to see him go as far as he can. I'll be proud to say that Bristol City gave him his big break. 

2 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Why? We paid nothing or very little to have him for one season, a season where his goals undoubtedly went a long way to guaranteeing our survival for another season & if he hadn't of helped us survive, we wouldn't be in the position we are now in, where we have broken our transfer record because we sure as hell wouldn't of been spending £5m+ on one player if we were in League One & we would have probably lost a lot more of our current squad as well.

Do I think he'll score 20+ goals in The Premier League, it's doubtful, he's unlikely to be first choice, especially at the start of the season but he will get his opportunity & he will be working with a manager who he already knows.

If he had stayed at Championship level & done similar to this past season, what would that of proved? He can score goals at Championship level? He's already proved that!!

The lad wants to prove himself & eventually play first team football for Chelsea, he has more chance of that by scoring 10 goals or so in The Premier League than he does by scoring 20 or so goals in The Championship!!

In summary.. Chelsea will never play him while  there are tons of foreign blokes on the market so go on son, make your mark at.. uh, Swansea

3 minutes ago, Selred said:

Your point has got nothing to do with the guys tweet? 

I for one, and many others, will care about Tammy. He performed very well for us, had a great attitude and I want to see him go as far as he can. I'll be proud to say that Bristol City gave him his big break. 

In that case I'm not sure you read my comment properly becaue I say it was TOTALLY WRONG what he tweeted  .. not hard really

nice to know you'll be cheering on the Swans? next season  then

A - because we gave him a full season with regular game time that enabled his development and success of which he should be grateful for.

B - he is going to the prem but IMO is not ready for it with only one full season under his belt and my point is it could work against him. But another season in the champ would strengthen him further.

C - have you seen his instagram? He is all about the glitz and glam so I doubt I'm too far off the truth. Most footballers his age nowadays get dazzled by the thought of prem football even when they aren't ready and it becomes proven when they drop down the leagues to start all over again. Just saying.

D - it's all my opinion of which I am entitled to

A - because we gave him a full season with regular game time that enabled his development and success of which he should be grateful for.

I've stopped reading after this. Tammy is more than grateful. Look at all his social media posts, interview with him, the man could not be more grateful.

Sorry @ciderbeans but you've got this one completely wrong and look an absolute pillock to be honest. 

B - he is going to the prem but IMO is not ready for it with only one full season under his belt and my point is it could work against him. But another season in the champ would strengthen him further.

C - have you seen his instagram? He is all about the glitz and glam so I doubt I'm too far off the truth. Most footballers his age nowadays get dazzled by the thought of prem football even when they aren't ready and it becomes proven when they drop down the leagues to start all over again. Just saying.

Have you? Most are pictures of him playing. And a few of him enjoying a few weeks away after carrying, a quite frankly awful, team for 8 months.

You certainly are my friend. ******* ignore 'em. Tammy Abraham is picking up the sort of wages that would pay of my mortgage in one week yet  awwwcant say jack Shit about any footballer 

3 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

I also think that you should be grateful that you got to see a player, who is quite obviously going to go on to much better than Bristol City, lead our team for a season.

Archived