IGNORED

Why do we have fans like this?

JasonM88

40 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Well im not surprised its borderline bullying! 

Those who live by the sword etc. Can't see any difference between him posting on TA's Twitter and people posting on here about him.

The loyalty to development comment was a bizarre one. How would another season with a club that fought relegation last season, further his development at all? Before he arrived, many people were saying that the following season, he would probably then go to a mid to lower end of table Premiership club to continue his development. He came across as a very level headed and respectful person who never gave less than 100%. I'm proud our club played a part in his development, and hope he always looks back on his time here with fondness. I shall follow his progress with interest and hope he has another good season. Doesn't mean I am supporting Swansea!

On 02/07/2017 at 23:47, ciderbeans said:

Haha **** me! Why are people so bloody sensitive!

get a grip. I'll stand by it, it's my opinion. If I'm wrong in your eyes people then that's your problem. 

I don't think he's fully ready for the prem and another season in the championship to ensure it wasn't just a one season wonder would do him the world of good.

i do wish him well however and if he proves me wrong, fair play on the kid. 

It's your opinion and you are welcome to it . 

54 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Well im not surprised its borderline bullying! 

I was a bit uneasy with naming him and obviously wouldn't want the outcome to be that he doesn't want to post anymore. Don't think anyone has said anything out of line particularly and I feel he deserves a bit of stick for the tweet.

Strange though because he was quite happy to attach his full name to those comments via his personal twitter account (far less anonymous than OTIB).

If you can't take it, maybe you shouldn't give it out..

On 7/2/2017 at 22:57, ciderbeans said:

No, hence the player decided against Newcastle. I believe It was his decision where to play as he was the one playing.

either way, it doesn't bloody matter. It's my opinion, that it what these platforms are for. Like it or lump it.

So your personal friends with Tammy and his family, and are aware of his decision making and thought process?   Go back to your bedsit, buy another copy of the Sun and please try somehow to get a grip on reality?   (I don't know you and I am making wide ranging assumptions...............which is exactly what you are doing in your assessment of Mr T Abraham, of whom you know absolutely nothing about. Most tabloids try not to let the truth get in the way of a good story)

6 minutes ago, phantom said:

The bottom line is many of us disagree with the tweet, but we all have an opinion rightly or wrongly?

Agreed. Difficulty with social media is that now, unlike before, anyone can directly send footballers a message saying anything they like.

20 years ago, that tweet would've been a remark he just said to his mates. Now, in a few seconds, he can bestow that opinion directly to who it concerns. It's unnecessary to tag Abraham and be rude to him just the same as it was unnecessary for people to tag Johnson and send him abuse last season.

• Admin
12 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Agreed. Difficulty with social media is that now, unlike before, anyone can directly send footballers a message saying anything they like.

20 years ago, that tweet would've been a remark he just said to his mates. Now, in a few seconds, he can bestow that opinion directly to who it concerns. It's unnecessary to tag Abraham and be rude to him just the same as it was unnecessary for people to tag Johnson and send him abuse last season.

@Phileas Fogg kind of what I meant, you put it better :sub:

On ‎02‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 22:11, JasonM88 said:

IMG_0873.thumb.PNG.76e8e5eac985e003b6fbe661af93a670.PNG

I see Tammy has shown loyalty to his club and signed a new 5 year contract, congrats to him!!  I hope he has a great season at Swans, continues in his development, and becomes a regular for Chelsea in a couple of seasons time.  Chelsea obviously think he is ready for the Prem, but I guess you know more eh @ciderbeans 

Not the best i've ever seen up front because I am old enough, unfortunately to remember Bob Taylor well and he has to be most amazing goal scorer i saw.

While we're at it.. what a brilliant piece of work it was by Lee, Mark and Stevie L (and apparently they had to put in the work) to bring young Tammy here last year. i'm sure we all applaud all three of them for that.

1 hour ago, DolmanDave said:

Fantastic for tammy.

Though it would of been nice to see him back, I wish him all the very best with swansea.

Personally the best player I've ever seen down the gate

Did you ever see Jacki play?

Hand on heart I'd be delighted if he did better at Swansea as it means he's succeeding at his trade. Each to his own but personally the reply to Tammy's tweet is small-minded petty ignorance. I'm staggered why anybody wouldn't wish him best of luck wherever he plies his trade.

19 hours ago, Maltshoveller said:

I did

7 goals a couple of tricks and very little else in 40 odd games

But THAT flick running down the touchline against Ipswich at the Gate

Still the most outstanding single moment of skill I've ever witnessed

It's up there, but not quite at, a Louie Donowa level of '**** yeah, have some of that'

1 minute ago, Woodsy said:

But THAT flick running down the touchline against Ipswich at the Gate

Still the most outstanding single moment of skill I've ever witnessed

It's up there, but not quite at, a Louie Donowa level of '**** yeah, have some of that'

How many points did that flick win us?

I like to see great bits of skill 

But the only two things that matter are The 1st and last touches Every thing in between counts for jack

On 02/07/2017 at 22:50, AppyDAZE said:

:laugh: Well called. i bet you everything i own that city fans in general would ******* love it if he has nothing like the success he had here in his time at Swansea.

People, start being honest FFS it's human nature

So having bet 'everything you own' on every 'City fan in general' would '******* love it' if Tammy had no such success as he had here, I would hazard a guess that you have pretty much 'given everything you own' to a charity of your choice? No?

44 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

How many points did that flick win us?

I like to see great bits of skill 

But the only two things that matter are The 1st and last touches Every thing in between counts for jack

Pretty sure we won that day, so I'm going for 3

Agree on the last part, Jacki was just here to be enjoyed. He was here for a good time, not a long time. And at that particular time he was a joy

Give me 10 Gary Shelton's alongside him though!

2 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

So having bet 'everything you own' on every 'City fan in general' would '******* love it' if Tammy had no such success as he had here, I would hazard a guess that you have pretty much 'given everything you own' to a charity of your choice? No?

ffs as the guy is gonna be playing for Swansea next season, i really couldn't give a flying **** if he scores 0 goals or ******* 25 goals. Listen, I have apologised for talking crap at least TWICE. Now can we move on and concentrate on players who will be giving their all for BCFC next season and not anyone else. Cheers mate!

2 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

ffs as the guy is gonna be playing for Swansea next season, i really couldn't give a flying **** if he scores 0 goals or ******* 25 goals. Listen, I have apologised for talking crap at least TWICE. Now can we move on and concentrate on players who will be giving their all for BCFC next season and not anyone else. Cheers mate!

In fairness, I haven't bothered reading the rest of the thread since our conversation, so apologies for not seeing your further posts.

I wish him well.

The loan worked well both ways.

Tammy got valuable game time and experience.

We got the use of an extremely talented and well grounded young player who should go on and do very well in the game.

I think Swansea will benefit from the grounding he got with us.

On a personal level I hope he has even more success this season and proves to be the player we all know he could be.

I think Tammy is every bit as good as Rashford and I see both of them leadng the line for the country in years to come.

I think we'll all take a little bit of satisfaction to say he used to play for Bristol City.

Archived