IGNORED

Congratulations to Mark Kelly

phantom

• Admin
32 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Mark is Chief Stadium Officer. I assume he's now just been added as a board member. Don't think anyone has had the boot.

Good for Mark though. He ain't one of the bad 'uns... *cough cough Lisa Knights cough cough*

Keith Dawe was Chairman until 31/5, also a Director.  Doug Harmon was Secretary and a Director, also terminated on 31/5.

1 hour ago, Septic Peg said:

Mark is Chief Stadium Officer. I assume he's now just been added as a board member. Don't think anyone has had the boot.

Good for Mark though. He ain't one of the bad 'uns... *cough cough Lisa Knights cough cough*

What is it with Lisa Knights?

If mentioned, any link to provide?

Ta.

7 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Was only testing Maes! I'm a good girl! :innocent06:

She is an arrogant, self centred, lady muck who thinks she is Queen BCFC and needs her feet glued to the floor.

I beg to differ. Seems very capable and professional to me.

1 minute ago, Old Rascal said:

Think he might be after a PA as well. 30k a year + Bonus. Anybody on here got the skills? Full details on LinkedIn.

IMG_0012.thumb.PNG.24acc064b3ec13cab62469fb8cc169f5.PNG

Does no-one proof read these things? Bullet point 2 - it`s discreet not bloody discrete! Although since discrete means individually separate and distinct perhaps they do mean that.:ph34r:

1 hour ago, Septic Peg said:

Was only testing Maes! I'm a good girl! :innocent06:

She is an arrogant, self centred, lady muck who thinks she is Queen BCFC and needs her feet glued to the floor.

That sounds like such a female comment, about another woman who happens to be pretty fit, successful and has always seemed alright to me. 

3 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

That sounds like such a female comment, about another woman who happens to be pretty fit, successful and has always seemed alright to me. 

Sounds like any comment made about any man, made by a man as well… 

2 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Oh believe me. It's not made through jealousy. I might be 5ft 3, curves in the wrong places and a face like a back of a bus, but I know my place in the world.

I just can't abide arrogance. It's my pet hate.

4 hours ago, phantom said:

Many congratulations to Mark Kelly who has been promoted to Managing Director. Have to say for all the stick Bristol sport get
@Mkellyhas always been there for us fans and helped where he can. 

IMG_3179.PNG.abeb06e8ecc0c289bc9831a685be96fc.png

Surprised no-one has picked up on the most significant thing here. 

Mark appears to have moved companies from Bristol Sport to Ashton Gate Ltd.

4 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

That's a nasty sounding cough you have there Peg, could be a chest infection, perhaps you need some anti-bimboiotics ? :) 

Obviously a major restructure going on within all companies associated to Bristol City and Bristol Sport if Tim and Mark current employment changes are anything to go by. 

Will be interesting to see how much of this is outlined to the fans, and how it will change the functions of our club from day-to-day. 

Archived