IGNORED

Henbury Gas and the imaginary incident

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/10109/converted-supporter-help-needed

I have no idea if this is true but i'm pretty sure surrounding supporters would never let this happen to a disabled supporter. I reckon the said duffer would of got what was coming to him. Can anyone shed any light on this or is it just another sag fabrication that has hit a new disgusting low?

28 minutes ago, bristolborn_and_red said:

I have no idea if this is true but i'm pretty sure surrounding supporters would never let this happen to a disabled supporter. I reckon the said duffer would of got what was coming to him. Can anyone shed any light on this or is it just another sag fabrication that has hit a new disgusting low?

He was told a story but he knows it to be true. .................  OK 

51 minutes ago, bristolborn_and_red said:

Disgusting if true. @AdamB obviously you can't go into details but can you confirm if this happened? 

Apparently, the chap in question now has a ST for Rovers. 

Edit: And if it does turn out to be true, and that so called City fan who "duffed up a disabled man" is on here and reading this, woe betide you. 

49 minutes ago, bristolborn_and_red said:

As full of shit gasheads go , this belter is up with the best of them...now let's just pretend it's true for a second. Do any of you actually believe this wouldn't have made it on here for the usual otib treatment.  Just another example of attention seeking from the ladyboys of Whorefield. Conveniently fitting in with the myth that the Mem is the place to be along with the best fans in the world...whilst ignoring the facts that are staring them in the face .

His Mum rang Ashton gate and they only offered to move his seat, now that sounds plausible .... not, no mention of catching said duffer upper with our CCTV. Sort of story a kid would make up or a sag

55 minutes ago, bristolborn_and_red said:

That's made up as it would of been posted on here people with the anti bristol sport or anti lansdown persona would be all over it

Just now, Izza said:

His Mum rang Ashton gate and they only offered to move his seat, now that sounds plausible .... not, no mention of catching said duffer upper with our CCTV. Sort of story a kid would make up or a sag

Its embarrasing and very low that they would make this up.

Can you remember when we were raising money for oscar one of the guys on their forum posted saying he would't donate as we wouldn't do the same for us. :facepalm: 

Now this was actually true (not made up) as we can see the evidence on the forum unless the comment was removed. 

Rovers fans claiming they are the best fans in the world again. You dont get this at any other club.

7 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

As full of shit gasheads go , this belter is up with the best of them...now let's just pretend it's true for a second. Do any of you actually believe this wouldn't have made it on here for the usual otib treatment.  Just another example of attention seeking from the ladyboys of Whorefield. Conveniently fitting in with the myth that the Mem is the place to be along with the best fans in the world...whilst ignoring the facts that are staring them in the face .

This is what i mean. Let's picture the scenario. Idiot (yes we have some) goes up to disabled supporter and tells him to move or he will duff him up. Disabled supporter does get duffed up. All surrounding city fans and steward do nothing. WTF. This just beggars belief.

1 minute ago, Red Army 75 said:

The ***** who posted that . Chats more shit than . Nick Higgs . 

They lapped up everything he said so no surprise they are all over this too

4 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Its embarrasing and very low that they would make this up.

Can you remember when we were raising money for oscar one of the guys on their forum posted saying he would't donate as we wouldn't do the same for us. :facepalm: 

Now this was actually true (not made up) as we can see the evidence on the forum unless the comment was removed. 

Rovers fans claiming they are the best fans in the world again. You dont get this at any other club.

But we did donate and plenty for the badly maimed rovers supporting soldier who returned from Afghanistan.

21 minutes ago, bristolborn_and_red said:

This is what i mean. Let's picture the scenario. Idiot (yes we have some) goes up to disabled supporter and tells him to move or he will duff him up. Disabled supporter does get duffed up. All surrounding city fans and steward do nothing. WTF. This just beggars belief.

Just when you think their lying and pure hatred can`t sink any lower up pops something like this.

He`s not the same clown that said he met SL at Legoland is he?

Someone threatened to 'duff him up'? Who was it, Mr Cholmondley- Warner? Surely that hasn't been a real threat outside of public schools since the fifties?

There is no way on Earth that this happened as described if at all- the club would, quite rightly, treat an unprovoked attack on a disabled supporter very seriously.

The narrative suspiciously fits their proconceptions all too well though, and enables them to **** on about what amazing fans they are and we're all scum to their heart's content. We are well used to their pathetic attempts to gain the moral high ground in lieu of actually having a decent football club to support.

10 minutes ago, Stortz said:

Someone threatened to 'duff him up'? Who was it, Mr Cholmondley- Warner? Surely that hasn't been a real threat outside of public schools since the fifties?

There is no way on Earth that this happened as described if at all- the club would, quite rightly, treat an unprovoked attack on a disabled supporter very seriously.

The narrative suspiciously fits their proconceptions all too well though, and enables them to **** on about what amazing fans they are and we're all scum to their heart's content. We are well used to their pathetic attempts to gain the moral high ground in lieu of actually having a decent football club to support.

There's no moral high ground to this. In fact, can they sink any lower?

As other posters have said, the story of someone threatening and then "duffing up" a lone supporter with learning difficulties is farcical. If there was such a person who wanted to attack another City fan others, in nearby seats, wouldn't just sit there and do nothing. There would have been an intervention of some kind and it would have been on the forum immediately after the match. 

What is sad about the Rovers forum is the need many of their fans have to invent and believe  anything bad about Steve Lansdown, Bristol Sport, the redeveloped ground, the City fans etc. This, by itself, would be bad enough but they then believe the stories of Wael's wonderous wealth, the imminent new stadium and the fantastic Rovers fan base. Is it possible that all Rovers forum users are suffering from some form of collective delusion of grandeur syndrome? 

2 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

As other posters have said, the story of someone threatening and then "duffing up" a lone supporter with learning difficulties is farcical. If there was such a person who wanted to attack another City fan others, in nearby seats, wouldn't just sit there and do nothing. There would have been an intervention of some kind and it would have been on the forum immediately after the match. 

What is sad about the Rovers forum is the need many of their fans have to invent and believe  anything bad about Steve Lansdown, Bristol Sport, the redeveloped ground, the City fans etc. This, by itself, would be bad enough but they then believe the stories of Wael's wonderous wealth, the imminent new stadium and the fantastic Rovers fan base. Is it possible that all Rovers forum users are suffering from some form of collective delusion of grandeur syndrome? 

No, they are just a bunch of gullible moronic *******. 

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

As full of shit gasheads go , this belter is up with the best of them..

Yep, even Gasheads have called him out as a bullshitter in the past. Pretends he's ITK about the UWE but clearly knows nothing.

As for the story, I can believe a disagreement may have taken place because minor disagreements happen between fans in grounds up and down the country every weekend. Someone with learning difficulties (or "not all there" as Henbury Gas calls it) could be put off from attending again, especially if he's on his own after his father passed away. Very unfortunate if true.

However, the bloke getting beaten up (or 'duffed up' as that Beano reading Gashead penis calls it) sounds completely made up to me. You can't fart in the ground without the details showing up on here.

Of course, it's gives them a perfect opportunity to claim the moral high ground and pretend that they're better than us, some of the morons genuinely believe it. Apparently they're a friendly bunch at the Gas...as long as you're not black, Asian or a young woman that objects to having her breasts fondled by strangers. 

Next time they take a couple of thousand to an away match you'll also see the usual threads appear shortly afterwards by Gasheads complaining that they were threatened by their fellow fans because they asked them to sit down somewhere instead of standing in the stairways.

Hypocrites.

7 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Perhaps singing that God awful song permanently numbed the ability for rational thought :yes:

27 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

It's the Dunning-Kruger effect.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect?

This is obviously utter BS. You can't even fart at the Gate without it being seen on one of the many CCTV cameras so I damn sure if anyone was 'duffed up' (haven't heard that phrase since I was at school, many years ago), it would have been seen and dealt with. It would also have been mentioned on here and at fans support groups I should think plus no self respecting supporter would look away and let this sort of thing happen without trying to stop it.

It's total bull crap!

As my comment in brackets alludes to, I reckon said saggie is a school boy looking for attention.

1 minute ago, Ska Junkie said:

This is obviously utter BS. You can't even fart at the Gate without it being seen on one of the many CCTV cameras so I damn sure if anyone was 'duffed up' (haven't heard that phrase since I was at school, many years ago), it would have been seen and dealt with. It would also have been mentioned on here and at fans support groups I should think plus no self respecting supporter would look away and let this sort of thing happen without trying to stop it.

It's total bull crap!

As my comment in brackets alludes to, I reckon said saggie is a school boy looking for attention.

Agree with everything you said. I hope the club or Bristol Sport are aware of the post. If there is no truth then they should demand that the post is removed from their forum and threaten legal action if it is not removed. There will be people around that may believe it, which could tarnish the club's reputation.

1 minute ago, Ska Junkie said:

It's total bull crap!

Yes, and what's also disturbing is they've accepted it as gospel truth.  

It's blinkered and gullable beyond belief.

They could be told Steve Lansdown is holding back the cure for cancer and that Lee Johnson deliberately started the Grenfell fire and they'd believe it.  

They're like the Stepford wives, it's dangerous.

5 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

Agree with everything you said. I hope the club or Bristol Sport are aware of the post. If there is no truth then they should demand that the post is removed from their forum and threaten legal action if it is not removed. There will be people around that may believe it, which could tarnish the club's reputation.

The thing is that their forums are a closed shop, as mentioned earlier. They can write any old defamatory bollox about City and their fellow forumers just lap it up and use it as yet another stick to slander our club. The fact there is no way anyone can answer it due to the closed shop means they can totally fabricate anything they want and nobody will disagree. While I understand the wish to take recourse, I take it as pure and utter jealousy and pettiness.

Should the utter drivel posted on there ever reach the press however, then it's a totally different matter regarding legal recourse IMHO. 

On their thread, they have contacted the rovers reporter for the evening post in the hope he will write a story about this. I hope, as Gillies downs Leeds said, our club lawyers are watching. I can't believe Jack Vittles is stupid enough to publish a story without an ounce of proof as it could get quite expensive if he does but this is the evening post we're talking about.

12 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

The thing is that their forums are a closed shop, as mentioned earlier. They can write any old defamatory bollox about City and their fellow forumers just lap it up and use it as yet another stick to slander our club. The fact there is no way anyone can answer it due to the closed shop means they can totally fabricate anything they want and nobody will disagree. While I understand the wish to take recourse, I take it as pure and utter jealousy and pettiness.

Should the utter drivel posted on there ever reach the press however, then it's a totally different matter regarding legal recourse IMHO. 

Welcome to the People's Democratic Republic of Asschat, twinned with North Korea.

Archived