IGNORED

Henbury Gas and the imaginary incident

13 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Spoke to club safety officer yesterday and no complaint of this nature made to Bristol city.

checked police records today and no complaint made within Avon and Somerset area .

Thanks for taking the time to respond, much appreciated.

Be prepared for somebody on the Gas forum to say the police are part of the grand conspiracy now. :ph34r:

15 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Spoke to club safety officer yesterday and no complaint of this nature made to Bristol city.

checked police records today and no complaint made within Avon and Somerset area .

So it was a load of old bollocks posted by a Gashead who now appears to be wasting police time.

They're a classy lot.

• Admin
18 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Out of interest @JulieH do you or a colleague have access to the Rovers forum?

Would be nice to see this rumour put an end to now

3 minutes ago, RumRed said:

I'm sure the thread will 'disappear' as soon as any of their mods read this one.

We have excellent mods on here but given that any City fan is pretty much automatically banned bujt this allegation was allowed to stand I'm not sure the same can be said for the other place.

Maybe someone can register and call them out on the claim.

Obviously, I fully expect to original poster to say the 'victim' wants to remain anonymous and they won't share their name, and neither will they say what part of the ground this happened in 'Just in case'.

36 minutes ago, JulieH said:

So neither the club or the Police are aware of this act of ABH taking place within the ground. There also appears to be no witnesses.

However Henbury Gas claims the family are so angry about this incident they've been in touch with Twentyman...not the Police, or the club (who could provide CCTV evidence and details of ST holders in the area who would've seen this bloke getting his teeth knocked out). 

Over to you Henbury Gas...

3 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

So neither the club or the Police are aware of this act of ABH taking place within the ground. There also appears to be no witnesses.

However Henbury Gas claims the family are so angry about this incident they've been in touch with Twentyman...not the Police, or the club (who could provide CCTV evidence and details of ST holders in the area who would've seen this bloke getting his teeth knocked out). 

Over to you Henbury Gas...

Think he just does it for attention. Sad individual.

28 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Obviously, I fully expect to original poster to say the 'victim' wants to remain anonymous and they won't share their name, and neither will they say what part of the ground this happened in 'Just in case'.

No, that won't wash I'm afraid.

Henbury Gas has already stated that the club were informed and now the family have contacted a local radio station about the assault and the subsequent treatment they've received from BCFC. HG has also said he'll post a picture on Slagchat of the victim wearing his new Rovers shirt.

Lets not forget that Henbury Gas couldn't wait to post the story on a site that can be viewed anyone. 

find it really hard to believe that had such an incident occurred that it would not of been noticed by anyone else, or that it was noticed and no one intervened. This Henbury Gas muppet is simply trying to play up to their delusions that they are good honest plucky little under dogs and we're all Neanderthal Thugs. I used to find it funny, now it's just ridiculous, I hope @JulieH that you will try and trace Henbury Gas and make him prove his allegations, and if he can't make a public apology to the Club and our supporters.

19 minutes ago, BS15_RED said:

find it really hard to believe that had such an incident occurred that it would not of been noticed by anyone else, or that it was noticed and no one intervened. This Henbury Gas muppet is simply trying to play up to their delusions that they are good honest plucky little under dogs and we're all Neanderthal Thugs. I used to find it funny, now it's just ridiculous, I hope @JulieH that you will try and trace Henbury Gas and make him prove his allegations, and if he can't make a public apology to the Club and our supporters.

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/1573/henbury-gas

Besides boasting of his connections with councillors and leaking information from the planning committees on their forum, he often makes it known what business he runs.

24 minutes ago, Bicester Red said:

Why dosnt hg get a life

he continues to slate BCFC everytime he can

I do not believe a word he says

He should be warry BCFC could have him reported to the Police for slander and victimisation against the club

Whatch this space!

Pretty sure slander would be a civil rather than criminal matter.

The poster is just a low level irritant who is probably loving the attention.

32 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/1573/henbury-gas

Besides boasting of his connections with councillors and leaking information from the planning committees on their forum, he often makes it known what business he runs.

I've just realised that I've delivered to him in the past! I still think he deserves a visit from the Constabulary asap.

34 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Pretty sure slander would be a civil rather than criminal matter.

The poster is just a low level irritant who is probably loving the attention.

Would it not be libel anyway? I assume either would be a matter for the civil courts as you say.

5 minutes ago, BS15_RED said:

I've just realised that I've delivered to him in the past! I still think he deserves a visit from the Constabulary asap.

http://www.cjcomputing.com/page6.php

Just give him a call! I'm sure they'll be happy to help address the matter of the fan who was attacked, if they are able to provide more details then that will probably help the club/police investigate.

2 hours ago, JulieH said:

Henbury Gas
Rickie Lambert

Henbury  Gas Avatar

Posting Level

Next Level in 277 posts
Jun 28, 2017 at 11:16am
Post Options

Post by Henbury Gas on Jun 28, 2017 at 11:16am

moanmoanmoan Avatar
His mother should have been straight on the phone to Bristol sports ltd and the police. Im pretty sure the powers that be at ashton gate LEGOLAND would not tolerate this behaviour.

They did.... club offered to move his seat, but his confidence was shot to bits and for a few days after the poor lad was frightened to leave his flat.... 

Q.E.D.

51 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Thankyou for clearing t hat up

2 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

I did actually try yesterday.  It turns out it's easier to get into Turkmenistan than it is that place.

'Waiting for Validation' has today been turned into 'We do not recognise your user name' - my Visa application it seems was rejected.  

Anyway, the next instalment of the fiction novel is that Geoff Twentyman knew all about this too.  Surely a respectable public figure like Geoff Twentyman would insist on club and police being informed and enquiries made? Obviously not. 

Henbury  Gas Avatar
Henbury Gas
Rickie Lambert
yesterday at 9:03am
oldgas said:
You have well and truly put the cat amongst the pigeons Henbury.

There is red-faced, outraged apoplexy on One Turd as a result of this thread.

Apparently some Rovers fans have contacted the Evil and asked Vittles to write an article on this story. They are threatening legal action should this happen because :-

It would seem that every Shithead is a deeply caring and sensitive soul, you know, the sort that will lay their cloak across a puddle so that passing damsels will keep their feet dry.

There is no way other Shitheads would stand idly by whilst one of their number practically beat a fellow supporter half to death (didn't seem to apply on North Street either, but we'll move on)

Apparently you can't fart inside Trashton these days without it being picked up on CCTV. One has to wonder what sort of system they have which can detect a fart, especially when on match days the place is full of sh** anyway.

No-one uses the term "duffed up", the last time any of them saw that phrase was when reading the Beano - last week then.

So there you have it H. Best you draw down the shutters to repel the legions of grim-faced solicitors waving court affidavits, determined to nail you to the wall and parade your head on a stick around the streets of Bedminster. As for your lies about the mother confirming your story, and the club getting in on the act by organising a ST on the South Stand, well you can forget it. It's all an evil fabrication, invented by a deluded fan base which is racist towards all blacks and Asians, and has difficulty keeping their collective hands off any unfortunate females who happen to be in the vicinity.

:laugh: having just read that utter sh@t they have posted in the comic called OTIB i'm shocked that they can state  such utter lies.

I can assure you the Man exists, he is not one to lie about what happened to him and in fact i did see the damage to his face and the missing teeth from his mouth. 

His family have been in touch with twenty man because the gentleman concerned is a regular phone in on his sh**ty show and expressed their disappointment about how he was treated by the idiots south of the river.

He now has his season ticket and his family are more than happy by the way he has been looked after by BRFC family and the Gentleman is looked forward to the new season. I also believe a member of the staff has helped him with a Rovers shirt ( think it was free , but yet to confirm this ).

I sure our in bred friends south of the river will not believe a single word and we have made this all up to have a go at them, but i can assure all you sister shaggers that its all true. When i see him with his Shirt on i will get a picture of him, with his permission of course, and post it on this tread. 

Archived