IGNORED

Henbury Gas and the imaginary incident

Just now, 1bristolcity said:

Messages might be considered private messages, I post.

I didn't say "private messaging" you quote my posts and respond directly and personally to me. That is a "message"is it not..?!

22 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

I thought you were done with me? Get over it ...you lose, as they say 'we go again'

Where have I said that? It seems as throughout the last few days you cannot read a simple sentence and take it in, or indeed who it was by. So after you being completely wrong (not the first time is it), you then end with "you lose", which basically sums up my point - you NEED to think you are correct in everything you post.

3 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Where have I said that? It seems as throughout the last few days you cannot read a simple sentence and take it in, or indeed who it was by. So after you being completely wrong (not the first time is it), you then end with "you lose", which basically sums up my point - you NEED to think you are correct in everything you post.

ignore the nob, he is a troll, and is just as bad as henbury gas, inventing an investigation that doesn't exist from some anon bristol sports person, he doesn't believe our FLO and head of communications as well as the police liaison 

• Admin
1 hour ago, 1bristolcity said:

You will be aware that sort of incident would be a gift to certain 'fans' from both sides, personally I think it's a vindictive attack on the club and it's supporters, and the Club should take action, that is why I contacted the Club. 

Am intrigued @1bristolcity who did you contact at the club?

Was this also the same Bristol Sport employee you mention in this thread?

• Admin
2 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

I am not prepared to broadcast his name on here, besides I only have his first name...surely you yourself as I did, could also contact the club for any clarification? 

Fair point - I am curious as to why you contacted the club though?

2 hours ago, Monkeh said:

ignore the nob, he is a troll, and is just as bad as henbury gas, inventing an investigation that doesn't exist from some anon bristol sports person, he doesn't believe our FLO and head of communications as well as the police liaison 

Unbelievable comments again from you, actually not that unbelievable because time and time again you are abusive and tend to ignore the facts that a honest person puts in front of you, you dismiss me as a troll and a knob, a very typical reaction from someone who cannot bear to be confronted and proved wrong, you Sir are a wrong 'un, if you had some gumption of your own you would have contacted the club, so don't abuse me for doing so, 

I don't really care what the FLO the Police or whoever state I was told that the Club HAD spoken to an INDIVIDUAL, is that clear enough for you or will you wait for your Mrs to fill in the dots when she comes home?

1 minute ago, 1bristolcity said:

Unbelievable comments again from you, actually not that unbelievable because time and time again you are abusive and tend to ignore the facts that a honest person puts in front of you, you dismiss me as a troll and a knob, a very typical reaction from someone who cannot bear to be confronted and proved wrong, you Sir are a wrong 'un, if you had some gumption of your own you would have contacted the club, so don't abuse me for doing so, 

I don't really care what the FLO the Police or whoever state I was told that the Club HAD spoken to an INDIVIDUAL, is that clear enough for you or will you wait for your Mrs to fill in the dots when she comes home?

But you keep saying that, without clarifying what they were speaking to them about. I asked you this before, did they mean about an alleged incident, or did they mean about the person spreading lies? It's the most important distinction here. If it's the former I can see why people are getting annoyed with your posts, if it's the latter then I think there is a misunderstanding and you are all arguing from the side of the fence without realising it. 

I used to enjoy this thread too :( 

5 minutes ago, phantom said:

Fair point - I am curious as to why you contacted the club though?

When I saw that the guy had his personal details as to work address etc put up it was getting a bit out of hand imo, no matter what justification some might think...it had gone too far and I thought the club should know, I was told they did, I did not have to give him any pointers it was first and foremost on his mind. He said they the club were dealing with it...then the announcement. 

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

But you keep saying that, without clarifying what they were speaking to them about. I asked you this before, did they mean about an alleged incident, or did they mean about the person spreading lies? It's the most important distinction here. If it's the former I can see why people are getting annoyed with your posts, if it's the latter then I think there is a misunderstanding and you are all arguing from the side of the fence without realising it. 

I used to enjoy this thread too :( 

I was told they were speaking to someone, who that was I do not know. Trouble is folk have assumed things, I cannot keep repeating the same old same old. I have always said that the club were coy about it and would not divulge any detail, and that is seemingly still the case.

Perhaps you could copy the clarification? I haven't been able to find any such thing.

You haven't been able to read any of the facts put in front of you, so it isn't too surprising you have missed the ones that are making you seem more stupid and deluded by the post. I have to agree that you are just some sort of troll trying to cause argument after argument with as many posters as possible.

I was told they were speaking to someone, who that was I do not know. Trouble is folk have assumed things, I cannot keep repeating the same old same old. I have always said that the club were coy about it and would not divulge any detail, and that is seemingly still the case.

FFS - speaking to who?? The person who posted the shop details, this Henbury Gas bloke??

WHO DID YOU SPEAK TO AT THE CLUB, AND WHO WERE THEY SPEAKING TO - HOW MUCH CLEARER DOES IT HAVE TO BE BEFORE YOU CAN PUT SOME ACTUAL FACTS WITH SUBSTANCE ON HERE???

Well judging  by this and you previous post, I would be of the mind that they were talking to Henbury Gas, in which case, I think the last two pages on here have been worthless banter on both sides. 

1 minute ago, wood_red said:

You haven't been able to read any of the facts put in front of you, so it isn't too surprising you have missed the ones that are making you seem more stupid and deluded by the post. I have to agree that you are just some sort of troll trying to cause argument after argument with as many posters as possible.

No I am only passing on what I was told, what ever was said via whoever else is of no concern. Again Troll appears, try forming a reply without abuse, it does make you look stupid,

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

Well judging  by this and you previous post, I would be of the mind that they were talking to Henbury Gas, in which case, I think the last two pages on here have been worthless banter on both sides. 

You judge that, I didn't ever say that. 

3 minutes ago, wood_red said:

FFS - speaking to who?? The person who posted the shop details, this Henbury Gas bloke??

WHO DID YOU SPEAK TO AT THE CLUB, AND WHO WERE THEY SPEAKING TO - HOW MUCH CLEARER DOES IT HAVE TO BE BEFORE YOU CAN PUT SOME ACTUAL FACTS WITH SUBSTANCE ON HERE???

The last person I would share any sort of confidential info on especially an employee of City is with you, stop shouting..calm down!! 

I will not disclose his name clear, now you can call me whatever you want, that does not change.

No I am only passing on what I was told, what ever was said via whoever else is of no concern. Again Troll appears, try forming a reply without abuse, it does make you look stupid,

Everything you have put on here in the last few pages IS defined as being a troll in my book, you state things with no back up at all. Everyone seems to be telling you what has happened and confirmed by the club and the FLO - you still won't have it saying you are right and everyone else are wrong and you are the "winner".

1 minute ago, Sergio Georgini said:

It's quite obvious he's a troll a bored lonely troll.

It's quite obvious you don't have the capacity to even argue a point with abuse, this I am afraid is the way that many do it on here, a pack mentality, try and think of something useful to say amigo?

2 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Everything you have put on here in the last few pages IS defined as being a troll in my book, you state things with no back up at all. Everyone seems to be telling you what has happened and confirmed by the club and the FLO - you still won't have it saying you are right and everyone else are wrong and you are the "winner".

Louder!!

The last person I would share any sort of confidential info on especially an employee of City is with you, stop shouting..calm down!! 

I will not disclose his name clear, now you can call me whatever you want, that does not change.

Right so you will not disclose who YOU were speaking to - so tell us who THEY were speaking to. If you cannot answer simple questions I will assume you haven't contacted anyone at all.

5 minutes ago, Sergio Georgini said:

It's quite obvious he's a troll a bored lonely troll.

Strange how everyone can at least agree on this.....

Just now, wood_red said:

Right so you will not disclose who YOU were speaking to - so tell us who THEY were speaking to. If you cannot answer simple questions I will assume you haven't contacted anyone at all.

That's alright I'm sure @adamb can,

but then he will just be accused of lying

Archived