IGNORED

Henbury Gas and the imaginary incident

1 minute ago, wood_red said:

Right so you will not disclose who YOU were speaking to - so tell us who THEY were speaking to. If you cannot answer simple questions I will assume you haven't contacted anyone at all.

One more...I will not disclose his name on here, what is it about that you don't understand?

Just now, 1bristolcity said:

OK that's it, I have had enough, getting nowhere, got some work to do, someone has to:sub:

That proves the point that you are a sad internet troll who cannot answer a simple question at all - because it is all made up lies in your tiny little mind.

1 minute ago, wood_red said:

Strange how everyone can at least agree on this.....

I have responded in a reasonable manner to all the posts, you lot just want to believe what you want to believe, that some little chap in Henbury could upset you so much it has brought you to your knees,:facepalm: how pathetic, and now you need a scapegoat in me.   

12 hours ago, redcityman said:

Funny, really!

The idiot was using a handicapped person in order to embellish an obviously made up story, you use similar to crack a very poor taste joke, I honestly don't know who worse.

Probably me honestly, I'm an awful human being.

3 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

I have responded in a reasonable manner to all the posts, you lot just want to believe what you want to believe, that some little chap in Henbury could upset you so much it has brought you to your knees,:facepalm: how pathetic, and now you need a scapegoat in me.   

He must either be you, or your boyfriend. 

Everyone of your posts have been utter drivel and I think you are somewhat outnumbered in the belief that you are right. 

• Admin
26 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

When I saw that the guy had his personal details as to work address etc put up it was getting a bit out of hand imo, no matter what justification some might think...it had gone too far and I thought the club should know, I was told they did, I did not have to give him any pointers it was first and foremost on his mind. He said they the club were dealing with it...then the announcement. 

Assume you realise that this forum has NOTHING to do with Bristol City or Bristol Sport?

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

Assume you realise that this forum has NOTHING to do with Bristol City or Bristol Sport?

Yea but you are lying, anything official or true is rejected out of hand as a lie,

all the characteristics of a gashead, they lie so much they don't actually know the truth and believe there own shit 

• Admin
37 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Perhaps you could copy the clarification? I haven't been able to find any such thing.

On 7/4/2017 at 10:06, JulieH said:

Spoke to club safety officer yesterday and no complaint of this nature made to Bristol city.

checked police records today and no complaint made within Avon and Somerset area .

On 7/4/2017 at 20:30, AdamB said:

Following extensive checks, no complaint has been made to the Police and no complaint has been made to our safety/stewarding team. 

I have discovered one complaint which has only very recently come into the Supporter Services team. However, this includes no violence or threat of violence, but more a vulnerable supporter who was overcome by the large crowd and the raucous atmosphere. We have discussed this complaint with a relative of the supporter. They are now contemplating supporting the fan as a carer at Ashton Gate in 2017/18 (via a season card)  

So to sum up, no, simply not true. 

If someone reads this and believes we've missed something, please pass me all details, including names and contact numbers, on adam.baker@bcfc.co.uk and I'll investigate the matter further - but for now every available avenue has been investigated!

Regards 

Adam

There you go @1bristolcity wasn't too hard to find !!

Thinking about it, one more thing gave away that this didn't happen. Just remembered this point.

The Walter Mitty that is "Henbury Gas". Essentially which stand was it in? His fake story didn't even take the trouble to list a stand.

Why no stand listed? Because listing the stand would have had this debunked much quicker.

For the record, I spoke to @JulieH on the phone yesterday, who had spoken to Dave Storr, head of safety, both hers and @AdamB version of events is correct, no one has contacted the club with the "story" still trying to be pedalled, and the only concern now is that this myth has yet to die a death for the complete fabrication that it was/is. 

Hope that's clear enough :) 

3 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

For the record, I spoke to @JulieH on the phone yesterday, who had spoken to Dave Storr, head of safety, both hers and @AdamB version of events is correct, no one has contacted the club with the "story" still trying to be pedalled, and the only concern now is that this myth has yet to die a death for the complete fabrication that it was/is. 

So stfu now!

You have been told! :bruce_h4h::P

13 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Therefore the well touted 'sad troll' tag was more than appropriate for a certain poster on this thread.

Yep as previously stated nothing has been reported to Avon and Somerset.

thank god football starts tomorrow so we can all move on.

more than happy to be contacted if there is a genuine complaint but to date nothing has been recieved.

4 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Yep as previously stated nothing has been reported to Avon and Somerset.

thank god football starts tomorrow so we can all move on.

more than happy to be contacted if there is a genuine complaint but to date nothing has been recieved.

It's absolutely horrendous reading this shit . This surely got to be the end of it . Also apologise for last game of season for calling you a bird. ;)

4 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

It's absolutely horrendous reading this shit . This surely got to be the end of it . Also apologise for last game of season for calling you a bird. ;)

Hee Hee Hee 

you brightened up a long day, it was almost a compliment compared to other things I get called.

hopefully this is the end of it now and the forum can move on to relevant issues like  chips and brands of cider. 

45 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Hee Hee Hee 

you brightened up a long day, it was almost a compliment compared to other things I get called.

hopefully this is the end of it now and the forum can move on to relevant issues like  chips and brands of cider. 

Chips you say, thinking of putting in for a transfer?

Chips Season 2.jpg.opt293x421o0,0s293x421.jpg

3 hours ago, wood_red said:

Right so you will not disclose who YOU were speaking to - so tell us who THEY were speaking to. If you cannot answer simple questions I will assume you haven't contacted anyone at all.

For the umpteenth time he wouldn't say who,I did ask who, but he would not say I have repeated this over and over, why don't you ask them?  Do not accuse me of fabricating this, it cannot be hard to understand, But from what I believe, not KNOW it was more than likely Henbury Gas, I have no reason at all to b.s.

1 minute ago, 1bristolcity said:

For the umpteenth time he wouldn't say who,I did ask who, but he would not say I have repeated this over and over, why don't you ask them?  Do not accuse me of fabricating this, it cannot be hard to understand, But from what I believe, not KNOW it was more than likely Henbury Gas, I have no reason at all to b.s.

So, to be clear.

You had a conversation with an unknown person about another unknown person and whilst you had no details on the unknown person you spoke with, they gave you information on the unknown person you were asking about.

3 hours ago, phantom said:

There you go @1bristolcity wasn't too hard to find !!

For the record I never did believe there was an assault on anyone, this has got farcical, all I did was to try and clarify what happened if at all, and I am a Troll and God knows what else, what;s wrong with you lot, perhaps the Rovers thread clouds your sense of perspectives?   Glad I am not part of this petty City Rovers thing, so immature. 

Archived