IGNORED

The official Bristol Manor Farm FC v Bristol City FC pre-season friendly match day thread

Septic Peg

6 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

So you've stated  that your guessing and also you have nothing concrete so in other words you've made it up . It's people like you that start all the shit stirring .*******  Fantasist 

An outrageous slur. People like me? How dare you. What exactly do you mean?

There's barely a person on here that knows anything that's not in the public domain, and yet when I express my opinion you run crying to your safe space because you don't like what I say. Snowflake.

Just now, Ser Davos Ciderworth said:

There's barely a person on here that knows anything that's not in the public domain, and yet when I express my opinion you run crying to your safe space because you don't like what I say. Snowflake.

Why is that people that use the term 'snowflake' always seem to be so defensive and dramatic themselves. 

1 hour ago, Ser Davos Ciderworth said:

Flint's had another falling out with Lee. Might explain but not excuse his surly attitude. Whilst he still plays for the club he has a duty to fans especially the youngsters.

4 minutes ago, Ser Davos Ciderworth said:

Opinion? You stated it as fact and subsequently knocked the guy.......you just made the shit up

4 minutes ago, Ser Davos Ciderworth said:

What you realised it by reading the words, what do you want a gold star and promotion from the slow readers group?

Yep, I realised you made up the non story re. Flint after reading the first two paragraphs of your post.  Didn't bother reading the rest.  

Move along, nothing to see here.

Just now, Robert the bruce said:

Thought bobby and pack were very good today,also brownhill..

Eros looked well off it-very poor touch,got caught out diving in a couple of times-but my goodness,very hard in the tackle (no matron),a couple of proper crunchers..

Can't fully agree about Eros.

He defended well and, yes did dive in to a couple, he was just giving out as good as he got.

Manor Farms left back (Aron Robbins I think) was lucky not to be booked just for his first tackle on Eros, he took someone else out later in the half.

Nothing malicious by either side, just hard challenges.

There were a couple of moments where his touch was poor, but overall a good performance and the bad touch can be explained by it being the start of pre-season.

Special mention to Pack for a pass of his in the first half, ball came flying at him he chested it, then turned and hit a volleyed pass with perfect weight to Bryan.

Just now, JamesBCFC said:

Special mention to Pack for a pass of his in the first half, ball came flying at him he chested it, then turned and hit a volleyed pass with perfect weight to Bryan.

When he gets his passing going he's a joy to watch. Hopefully he'll hit the ground running this year.

11 minutes ago, Ser Davos Ciderworth said:

Snowflake you ***** :laughcont: far ******* from it  . You said Johnson has fallen out with flint again and I'm telling you you're a liar. You stated you were guessing so therefore you made it up. The likes of you make up rumours ( which you basically admitted to on your previous post ) and we end up with rumours flying around just to serve your own self importance. If you have proof of a bust up then show it , otherwise shut the **** up. 

6 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Christ, there's some tetchiness on here today! Only a bloody friendly.

Not sure i want the new season to start if it's going to be like this. :facepalm:

Sorry but it winds me up when someone says there's been a bust up then in his next post states it's he thinks , so basically bullshitting. Embarrassing . 

2 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Snowflake you ***** :laughcont: far ******* from it  . You said Johnson has fallen out with flint again and I'm telling you you're a liar. You stated you were guessing so therefore you made it up. The likes of you make up rumours ( which you basically admitted to on your previous post ) and we end up with rumours flying around just to serve your own self importance. If you have proof of a bust up then show it , otherwise shut the **** up. 

Calm down son it's just an Internet forum 

47 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Agreed.

Was at the other end of the pitch and had to struggle for a good view in the first half, but from what I could see his movement was good and his shooting was decent.

I'd be happy for him to get game time in the cups this season.

Needs a loan preferably Cheltenham

3 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Have to say . The only person today who has been disappointing. Is Aden Flint . Ask for a photo with the boy . No smiling just a sort of shrug. Granted it gets boring. But every other player were fantastic. Disappointing on a community day 

Maybe he wanted to go for a really big poo.

Did you ask him if his sour face was because he needed to drop the kids off?

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

Look, your post implied that you'd been told he was not good enough for the first team, but that him having a good half game today suggested that might not be the case. 

Truth is, we have no idea, based on a decent performance against BMF. 

Why get so shirty about having the blatantly obvious pointed out, in a very tongue in cheek manner..? 

Hopefully he'll be the next Ronaldo. I doubt it. He did well today but it's no indicator for the first team in a league game. 

Have a good evening. 

The blatantly obvious pointed out three times its in the thread. You did it again. It's all in there. 

People are not fools. What I asked was who was there any body with any thoughts on how he looked at the match? You chose to point out what any one with half a brain could tell you, again. I only bothered replying to your post. 

I take it you were not at BMF then as you didn't reply to the question ? 

you have a good one too

30 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Sorry but it winds me up when someone says there's been a bust up then in his next post states it's he thinks , so basically bullshitting. Embarrassing . 

No need to apologise to me fella, you carry on...i'm chilling out with a cold Becks beer or 3!

Archived