IGNORED

New Gnome page...

TMS

IMG_0710.thumb.JPG.ca25c2b2f87dd5743921b69e792ed4dd.JPG 

I almost certainly could have spent a more productive Sunday evening but here is my attempt to whittle away the summer months until the big KO! Please post your attempts as no doubt they will be an awful lot better then mine #COYLAP! (Come on you Lime and Purples)!

I actually bought a QPR Gnome from their club shop when we were there 2 seasons ago for the last game, it was cheap! I had intended overpainting in it City's away kit ( I already have 2 City home kit Gnomes on my windowsill in my kitchen, I don't have Gnomes in my garden!) The gold/blue kit I didn't like too much so I never got round to painting him. I  might now be tempted to turn his QPR kit into purple and lime now, but I did like the all purple kit worn yesterday.

@TMS I really like yours, you've inspired me. What paints did you use he looks great?

4 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

That's one of the ones I've got. Here are mine with the impostor in the middle, yes I think he would look good in purple.  @TMS, your Gnome is a different pose again, how many of them are there, should we be worried?!

The best one I saw was in Sunderland FC's shop in February, he was a diving Gnome sliding along on his tummy. I was very tempted to buy him but I was going straight to the game and not back to the hotel...I really did not fancy walking around Newcastle with a Sunderland Gnome tucked under my arm!

image.jpeg

8 hours ago, RedM said:

I actually bought a QPR Gnome from their club shop when we were there 2 seasons ago for the last game, it was cheap! I had intended overpainting in it City's away kit ( I already have 2 City home kit Gnomes on my windowsill in my kitchen, I don't have Gnomes in my garden!) The gold/blue kit I didn't like too much so I never got round to painting him. I  might now be tempted to turn his QPR kit into purple and lime now, but I did like the all purple kit worn yesterday.

@TMS I really like yours, you've inspired me. What paints did you use he looks great?

Hi @RedM that will be great to get the middle one painted up! I used Humbrol paint, it's pretty good tbf.

7 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

So it's come to this.

Ha ha ha He he he. <complete next sentence>:facepalm:

God that's a blast from the last, something like 'I'm a laughing Gnome and you can't catch me' ?

Archived