IGNORED

Sunderland away

BCFC1512

• Admin
16 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Anyone booked anything or waiting for sky games. I've booked flight which will cover any sky move apart from if it's moved to Friday night. Here's hoping it's either not selected or 5:30 KO on the Saturday.

Isn't that the week Sky are showing a game on the new Thursday night football :ph34r:

1 minute ago, The Major said:

Flights booked.  If Sky move it to Friday night, then its a day and night out in Newcastle.  Both Newcastle and Boro are away that weekend so couldn't even go and watch them!!!  Keep it crossed :-)

Yeah we fly Friday evening so would miss if Friday night. Back Sunday evening 

10 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Yeah we fly Friday evening so would miss if Friday night. Back Sunday evening 

If the game is moved to the Friday evening then you could, perhaps fly up and back on the Friday evening - on the plane that you'd travelled up upon, watch the match on TV in the Sports Bar then fly up again on the Saturday morning so that you don't waste your Sunday evening return flight? Sorted.

44 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

Wouldn't be against Saturday 5:30 kick off at all.

I would as I need to get to London straight after and would likely miss the last direct train, wasting a hotel booking. Don't want to sleep in Derby waiting for the next train.

3 hours ago, The Major said:

Flights booked.  If Sky move it to Friday night, then its a day and night out in Newcastle.  Both Newcastle and Boro are away that weekend so couldn't even go and watch them!!!  Keep it crossed :-)

Has Sunderland got an airport?

16 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

It hasn't, but the Newcastle metro (which runs from the airport) now goes all the way to Sunderland, I believe.

You seem remarkably well informed.

If anything happens to Havanatopia, would you like to do the match thread for this game?

tfj

2 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

You seem remarkably well informed.

If anything happens to Havanatopia, would you like to do the match thread for this game?

tfj

Used to go there a lot for work circa 2000.

No, not really..

7 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

Your guess will be about 2400 out if it's a Saturday game.

We will see then, I bet Its closer to 600 than 3k!!

when was the last time we took any real numbers like we do to Newcastle to boro or Sunderland? 

3 minutes ago, Rob k said:

when was the last time we took any real numbers like we do to Newcastle to boro or Sunderland? 

Last time we played Sunderland it was on a Thursday night, it's a new ground. Going by how many I know have booked up for the weekend already I would say the numbers will be similar to Newcastle trips.

9 minutes ago, Rob k said:

Seeing as we haven't played Sunderland away since 1998 it's academic! Boro, I remember going with over 1,000 to the cup replay in 2007 on a Tuesday. Seeing as it's a ground we've played at a few times now, not so popular.

Archived