IGNORED

Sunderland away

BCFC1512

9 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

Last time we played Sunderland it was on a Thursday night, it's a new ground. Going by how many I know have booked up for the weekend already I would say the numbers will be similar to Newcastle trips.

Can't see it personally but hopefully your right and I'm wrong! Either way I'm going so see you up there! 

4 hours ago, BS15_RED said:

About 3,000, think it'll sell out. I shall be in early for mine!

58 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

Haha! You being serious here?! 

28 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

Your guess will be about 2400 out if it's a Saturday game.

I can't see it be any more than 1,000 tops. 

I'm pretty sure we've never (in my lifetime) taken big numbers to Sunderland or Middlesbrough. 

Newcastle is Newcastle. Different ball park to the other North East clubs, in terms of attractiveness of fixture. 

Hope im wrong, but I can't see it being a Huge following. 

21 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I can't see it be any more than 1,000 tops. 

I'm pretty sure we've never (in my lifetime) taken big numbers to Sunderland or Middlesbrough. 

Newcastle is Newcastle. Different ball park to the other North East clubs, in terms of attractiveness of fixture. 

Hope im wrong, but I can't see it being a Huge following. 

I hear what you're saying, but a night out in Newcastle is a big pull too. Plus lots of fans will want to go to the Stadium Of Light, while it's not St James Park, it's still a fantastic ground.

4 minutes ago, BS15_RED said:

I hear what you're saying, but a night out in Newcastle is a big pull too. Plus lots of fans will want to go to the Stadium Of Light, while it's not St James Park, it's still a fantastic ground.

Let's hope so, I just can't see it being 1,000's. 

Incidentilly Stadium of light opened in 1997. Build cost.... £24million! How costs have gone up! 

Archived