IGNORED

Henbury Gas

Redmist

1 hour ago, KernowRed said:

QUOTE ''A couple of last points I wish to make.

HG has just bought his 50th season ticket, he is a true supporter.

I also post on the Gas Forum, all be it not as often as many do, but I have not used my forum name, I have read the threats made to HG, so who could blame me for not doing so.''

Using my genealogy skills I find I.J.D [H.G] was born in 1958, so I guess 50 season tickets from the age of 9yrs. could fit?

I was born in 1955 (I know, I look much younger) and first watched City in the early 1960's. Season tickets back then were few and far between for either Bristol club. I bought my first (Enclosure, standing) season ticket in 1976 (when standing season tickets were first introduced by BCFC) after City were promoted to the old Division One, just to be sure of being able to get in when the likes of ManU and Arsenal came to town. Prior to that time, the only season tickets available were in the stands. I've had a season ticket at AG continuously since 1976, making this my 41st year as a ST holder. That someone who is three years younger than me can have been a season ticket holder for nine more years is, to me, just a tad surprising. He must never have stood on the terraces as a child.

1 hour ago, KernowRed said:

QUOTE ''A couple of last points I wish to make.

I also post on the Gas Forum, all be it not as often as many do, but I have not used my forum name, I have read the threats made to HG, so who could blame me for not doing so.''

Using my genealogy skills I find I.J.D [H.G] was born in 1958, so I guess 50 season tickets from the age of 9yrs. could fit?

50 years a slag? They made a film of this a few years back didn't they...??

28 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

@Redmist's post is one of the strangest I've seen on the forum but it does illustrate one significant fact - he has been allowed to post it. If a City supporter tried to start a similar thread on the Rovers's forum, it would be deleted and the person banned. The OTIB forum allows debate, unlike the Rovers' forum which appeares to be moderated by Kim Jong Un of North Korea

Indeed. In fact, literally an hour or so after @AdamB's statement in the HG thread on here, Hugo or one of the other busybodies on gaschat removed the original thread... imagine my shock!

Can I just say a huge kudos to which ever mod that allowed @Redmist's thread to be posted... bravo. We all needed a giggle...

10 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Indeed. In fact, literally an hour or so after @AdamB's statement in the HG thread on here, Hugo or one of the other busybodies on gaschat removed the original thread... imagine my shock!

Can I just say a huge kudos to which ever mod that allowed @Redmist's thread to be posted... bravo. We all needed a giggle...

thats because we aren't a dictatorship 

9 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

Assuming it is HG (which seems almost certain), I would worry seriously for his mental health.

Using this thread to take the piss out of someone that obviously has serious issues doesn't seem like the best idea, even if he is gas.

I thoroughly agree with your sentiment however until somebody close to him or with the authority too intervenes for his own sake, he will continue to make himself vulnerable to ridicule , if not here then anywhere else.

Maybe his club or Gaschat should be said authority? Unfortunately, the former are probably unaware and the latter are virtually aiding an abetting him.

Even if Henbury Gas is a decent bloke in RL as the OP claims (and helping out a cat charity is the mark of such) his forum persona is not reflective of this as demonstrated by his attempt to capitalise upon by exaggeration an incident that essentially boils down to somebody becoming upset by a rowdy atmosphere and so opting instead for the peace and quiet of the Memorial Ground on a match day.

Just now, Eddie Hitler said:

Even if Henbury Gas is a decent bloke in RL as the OP claims (and helping out a cat charity is the mark of such) his forum persona is not reflective of this as demonstrated by his attempt to capitalise upon by exaggeration an incident that essentially boils down to somebody becoming upset by a rowdy atmosphere and so opting instead for the peace and quiet of the Memorial Ground on a match day.

what with the millions locked out and all

44 minutes ago, Redmist said:

I was warned by one of your Mods that there are posters who would react in a hostile manner, must admit to be taken by surprise by it. I dont wish to get into a slanging match so I wont.

To answer some of your queries

I am not HG and I too would be pleased to have one of your mods trace my I.P address

I know not what the qualifications I mentioned require as I am an engineer not a computer geek.

Yes Kernowred he was 8 I believe when he got his first season ticket, I on the other hand got mine earlier as I am older than HG

WTFIGO Yes my my writing style is similar to his in that they are both in English and taught in the same school.

Stortz, if my post is the most tragic thing you have ever read, I suggest you read a newspaper sometime.

I wrote the epistle with the hope that it would somehow help OTIB make informed opinions but alas I seem to have wasted my time.

Informed opinion?

You're blindly sticking up for your "mate".

Did you consider in your informed opinion, that none of this officially exists in any capacity. Neither by BCFC, the police or any supporters that were there when the alleged incident happened.

As far as i am concerned this is all Chinese whispers. I sure something happened with someone at AG but no where close to what HG originally reported.

He sexed it up a bit, posted it online, got outed as a bull spouter. That's it, plain and simple.

Why you felt the need to come on here and try and defend the bloke is beyond me. Who gives a shit what computer qualifications he has. The only reason for any hostility is that everything was a bare faced lie trying to drag our name through the mud.

I'll leave the final words to Danny Baker "pathological liars".

**** me. You stay off here for a bit and this happens

What a complete ******* roaster

I've needed a wee all the way through reading this, yet I've found it all slightly intriguing. My teeth are floating now, gonna have to go do this

1 hour ago, Redmist said:

I was warned by one of your Mods that there are posters who would react in a hostile manner, must admit to be taken by surprise by it. I dont wish to get into a slanging match so I wont.

I am not HG and I too would be pleased to have one of your mods trace my I.P address

I know not what the qualifications I mentioned require as I am an engineer not a computer geek.

Yes Kernowred he was 8 I believe when he got his first season ticket, I on the other hand got mine earlier as I am older than HG

WTFIGO Yes my my writing style is similar to his in that they are both in English and taught in the same school.

Stortz, if my post is the most tragic thing you have ever read, I suggest you read a newspaper sometime.

I wrote the epistle with the hope that it would somehow help OTIB make informed opinions but alas I seem to have wasted my time.

Redmist or whoever you might be, I think the time has come to put up or shut up, as has been pointed out the incident as described is indeed a crime and quite a serious crime, a crime that has no known witnesses at the ground, no complaint to the club, stewards or indeed the police, the club and the police can find no record whatsoever.

So over to you and your life long friend and of course most importantly the injured person, I am sure that the police and the club would love to see all of this damning evidence and bring any perpetrators to book and see some form of prosecution to stop this ever occurring again.

PS:- I would make sure that the injured persons new gas season ticket is thoroughly checked, because it might have come from the former supporters club treasurer or from the season ticket scam.

PPS:- Do you agree with your best mates words about the police officer JulieH?, who offered to investigate if given the opportunity and he just posted a load abuse towards somebody that he doesn't even know and that smacks of somebody realising that he has been catched.

As you are now responding to individual posters can you please answer my question of why this has not been reported to the police?  This is an allegation of a serious crime, and if true, one that I am sure A&S, BCFC and indeed the clubs fans would do everything in their power to see justice served on the perpetrator.

4 hours ago, Redmist said:

I am , and have been for over 50 years a close friend of Henbury Gas (HG). We grew up together in the same area of Bristol.

I have read everything that has been written about him on you OTIB Forum and I can categorically state that you have got the man completely and utterly wrong.

To qualify this I would like to make the following points.

He did not make up the post that he put on the gas forum, it was related to him by the individual concerned and was also backed up by seeing the resulting injuries from the assault.

If he was going to “make things up” to try and stir things up then don’t you think he would have come up with something better than what he posted something that was difficult to contradict? Something that was not so easy to dismiss by OTIB as fiction.

I have several other points to make so please read on.

First I would like to relate to you something that happened to me, several years ago. My wife’s car was broken into in the car park of a well know supermarket. I noticed that there were 3 cameras covering the car park so I enquired with the security people if they had recorded the incident. Their reply shocked me because they said, and this was a security professional, that not only could they NOT confirm that there was any recording but also said that if there was then they couldn’t show it to me. I asked why, and was told that to do so would breach the data protection act. I am currently reviewing the data protection act as I am out of date with it, I will also check if revealing a person identity etc, on an open forum is a break of the said data protection act.

Maybe you should consider this when inquiring with BCFC if they recorded the incident. Aston Gate may have lots of cameras and it may have lots of screens showing them but unless one of the viewers happened to be watching the exact camera at the exact time of the incident then they won’t know it has happened until someone tells them.

As to why the person didn’t go to the police or a steward was that he was scared and probably in shock. These things you should take into account when considering that on top of all that he is “educationally sub normal”

To say that BCFC don’t know anything about this is a strange thing to say as his Mother phoned them to tell them about it, the response she got from the club was an offer to change his season ticket seat position. Why would they do that if the incident didn’t happen. Believe me BCFC know all about this incident and I am not surprised that they would not like it made public as we can all imagine what the press and probably the F.A would make of it.

Many people on OTIB have questioned HG’s computing skills, to help anyone who believes he is no good then consider these FACTS.

1 He has been in the computer business for decades; you don’t stay in the computer business that long if you are no good.

2  He is a qualified Microsoft O.E.M ( Original Equipment  Manufacturer) it’s the reason he was in the magazine talking about Windows 10

3 He is a qualified Intel Integrator which means he know how  Intel chips and chipsets work.

4. Before starting his current business he worked as a System Analyst then Systems Manager for a major defence company.

5 He is also and Oracle programmer.

Doesn’t sound much like a spotty teenager sat in his bedroom in his mum’s house now does it?

I would like you also to consider the following.

If one of your forum members happened to be speaking to a club official and was told that BCFC were going to announce in the next few days that they were going to sign a player and that the clubs had agreed a transfer fee and agreed the players wages, and then that forum member posted that information on the forum, only to hear later that the player failed a medical, does that make the forum member a liar? Of course not because he posted what he believed to be true  AT THE TIME HE POSTED IT.

When HG posted information about various planning issues (mainly procedural issues), as told to him by his friend who works South Glos planning dept, he posted what was true at the time he posted it, same goes for information he was told by the councillor he knows, I also know this councillor and have been friends with his Brother since school days..

Certain people on the OTIB forum seemed to think there was something strange in that HG likes cats???? He actively supports a cat charity, not just financially but with his time and his computer skills.

Now some of you reading this will jump to the conclusion that I am HG well sorry to disappoint you that I am certainly not.  I have written this with respect to your OTIB Forum and would ask that you do the same.

A couple of last points I wish to make.

I also post on the Gas Forum, all be it not as often as many do, but I have not used my forum name, I have read the threats made to HG, so who could blame me for not doing so.

Screenshot_20170713-132054.thumb.jpg.4bbdae29d8e33e636a2e82ebcb1f41a4.jpg

Can you also give a defence of your 'friend' encouraging his bitter fellow supporters to deposit their excrement in a food isle in Sainsburys?  My opinion isn't informed enough on that yet.

In terms of character witness 'he' is certainly not above reproach. 

Now toddle off and instead of worrying your sorry ass on us start dealing in actual evidence based witness such as your own supporters obtaining fake season tickets and your former SC secretary thieving £175k.

What a moby.....

Didn't respond to anything I posted I notice...

Namely, the incident being grossly exaggerated by persons unknown for reasons unknown... here is @AdamB's quote: (fyi Adam is Head of Comms and FLO)

Following extensive checks, no complaint has been made to the Police and no complaint has been made to our safety/stewarding team. 

I have discovered one complaint which has only very recently come into the Supporter Services team. However, this includes no violence or threat of violence, but more a vulnerable supporter who was overcome by the large crowd and the raucous atmosphere. We have discussed this complaint with a relative of the supporter. They are now contemplating supporting the fan as a carer at Ashton Gate in 2017/18 (via a season card)  

So to sum up, no, simply not true. 

If someone reads this and believes we've missed something, please pass me all details, including names and contact numbers, on adam.baker@bcfc.co.uk and I'll investigate the matter further - but for now every available avenue has been investigated!

Regards 

Adam

Link to that post - 

So if Adam was a liar and understating the original incident, it would be even more unprofessional and detrimental to his career and reputation than some PC builder changing a screensaver on a customer's computer to a pic of the proposed UWE... who did that? Hmmmm...

You also didn't respond to my further post. Namely, HG's identity being leaked on here... it was leaked on gaschat nearly 3 years ago http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/1573/henbury-gas I expect there are more leaks going back earlier but I can't be arsed to trawl gaschat... Did HG ask for its removal then? Um seeing how it's still there, I'm guessing no.

Any response?

Archived