IGNORED

Henbury Gas

Redmist

40 minutes ago, gsdarri said:

Think this is relevant

Just because he's made some allegations of something he was told be it true or false  doesn't give people the right to publically display his picture or business address you've already had some idiots driving round BS30 causing trouble whats to stop them driving up to and causing trouble at his place of work.

We all have to work regardless of which team we support distroying a mans income and business is just cowardly turn the tables around how would you feel about people destroying their business or causing problems at where they work because if the team you support .

Its pathetic and call your your selves fans from where im looking from you look more like thugs

I don't think the last paragraph was necessary but broadly: yes.

I may think that the guy posts some appalling stuff but outing him for revenge in RL is not what I like to see at all.

Just now, Sir Colby-Tit said:

Man, it's going to be so awkward if this ends up being true :mf_sleep:

If it is true I, and I'd imagine most others, would like to see the perpetrator bought to Justice.  If there is evidence it should be provided to the relevant authorities, instead they are trolling an independent fan forum. 

Muppets

4 hours ago, glynriley said:

Wish I hadn't been drinking coffee whilst scrolling down to this image. It's all come out of my nose and now it looks like I've pissed myself!!

was that a photo of Gareth Hunt from the 70's advert.

4 minutes ago, Redmist said:

I ask him as you suggested and his answer was interesting.

Was it the same as he posted on here several days ago?

"Following extensive checks, no complaint has been made to the Police and no complaint has been made to our safety/stewarding team. 

I have discovered one complaint which has only very recently come into the Supporter Services team. However, this includes no violence or threat of violence, but more a vulnerable supporter who was overcome by the large crowd and the raucous atmosphere. We have discussed this complaint with a relative of the supporter. They are now contemplating supporting the fan as a carer at Ashton Gate in 2017/18 (via a season card)  

So to sum up, no, simply not true. 

If someone reads this and believes we've missed something, please pass me all details, including names and contact numbers, on adam.baker@bcfc.co.uk and I'll investigate the matter further - but for now every available avenue has been investigated!

Regards 

Adam"

Can one of the mods edit my 2 posts on this page please? gsdarri has private messaged me and I said I'd edit his info out but I'm not able to. Thanks.

On a side note, I would call out who I believe Redmist is but I don't think it's worth it.

6 minutes ago, WRERE said:

Can one of the mods edit my 2 posts on this page please? gsdarri has private messaged me and I said I'd edit his info out but I'm not able to. Thanks.

HaaHaa, so despite claiming "your" mistaken, he private messaged you asking you to remove it. What does he want removing, info that google tells you if you type his username in?

1 minute ago, View from the Dolman said:

Nothing about qualifications there. Can you please try again?

Sorry you missed this which was in paragraph 1

As a Microsoft OEM partner, you need news, training, product information, and installation files specific to your role, whether you’re a reseller or system builder. The OEM Partner Center (OPC) connects you with tips and tools that help ensure your success, whether you build one PC or server, or more than a hundred systems per month.

Just now, Redmist said:

Sorry you missed this which was in paragraph 1

As a Microsoft OEM partner, you need news, training, product information, and installation files specific to your role, whether you’re a reseller or system builder. The OEM Partner Center (OPC) connects you with tips and tools that help ensure your success, whether you build one PC or server, or more than a hundred systems per month.

You get yourself a computer repair shop.

Archived