IGNORED

Henbury Gas

Redmist

1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

This thread highlights the dangers of signing up to different forums using the same username. 

Just had a google of my username and some chap seems to be using it on other sites - not to mention an OTIB thread about me started by @Norn Iron that have I clue what it's about!

Its interesting what you can find out! That's not me on plenty of fish by the way!

FFS

Screenshot_20170713-215850.png

13 hours ago, Redmist said:

I am , and have been for over 50 years a close friend of Henbury Gas (HG). We grew up together in the same area of Bristol.

I have read everything that has been written about him on you OTIB Forum and I can categorically state that you have got the man completely and utterly wrong.

To qualify this I would like to make the following points.

He did not make up the post that he put on the gas forum, it was related to him by the individual concerned and was also backed up by seeing the resulting injuries from the assault.

If he was going to “make things up” to try and stir things up then don’t you think he would have come up with something better than what he posted something that was difficult to contradict? Something that was not so easy to dismiss by OTIB as fiction.

I have several other points to make so please read on.

First I would like to relate to you something that happened to me, several years ago. My wife’s car was broken into in the car park of a well know supermarket. I noticed that there were 3 cameras covering the car park so I enquired with the security people if they had recorded the incident. Their reply shocked me because they said, and this was a security professional, that not only could they NOT confirm that there was any recording but also said that if there was then they couldn’t show it to me. I asked why, and was told that to do so would breach the data protection act. I am currently reviewing the data protection act as I am out of date with it, I will also check if revealing a person identity etc, on an open forum is a break of the said data protection act.

Maybe you should consider this when inquiring with BCFC if they recorded the incident. Aston Gate may have lots of cameras and it may have lots of screens showing them but unless one of the viewers happened to be watching the exact camera at the exact time of the incident then they won’t know it has happened until someone tells them.

As to why the person didn’t go to the police or a steward was that he was scared and probably in shock. These things you should take into account when considering that on top of all that he is “educationally sub normal”

To say that BCFC don’t know anything about this is a strange thing to say as his Mother phoned them to tell them about it, the response she got from the club was an offer to change his season ticket seat position. Why would they do that if the incident didn’t happen. Believe me BCFC know all about this incident and I am not surprised that they would not like it made public as we can all imagine what the press and probably the F.A would make of it.

Many people on OTIB have questioned HG’s computing skills, to help anyone who believes he is no good then consider these FACTS.

1 He has been in the computer business for decades; you don’t stay in the computer business that long if you are no good.

2  He is a qualified Microsoft O.E.M ( Original Equipment  Manufacturer) it’s the reason he was in the magazine talking about Windows 10

3 He is a qualified Intel Integrator which means he know how  Intel chips and chipsets work.

4. Before starting his current business he worked as a System Analyst then Systems Manager for a major defence company.

5 He is also and Oracle programmer.

Doesn’t sound much like a spotty teenager sat in his bedroom in his mum’s house now does it?

I would like you also to consider the following.

If one of your forum members happened to be speaking to a club official and was told that BCFC were going to announce in the next few days that they were going to sign a player and that the clubs had agreed a transfer fee and agreed the players wages, and then that forum member posted that information on the forum, only to hear later that the player failed a medical, does that make the forum member a liar? Of course not because he posted what he believed to be true  AT THE TIME HE POSTED IT.

When HG posted information about various planning issues (mainly procedural issues), as told to him by his friend who works South Glos planning dept, he posted what was true at the time he posted it, same goes for information he was told by the councillor he knows, I also know this councillor and have been friends with his Brother since school days..

Certain people on the OTIB forum seemed to think there was something strange in that HG likes cats???? He actively supports a cat charity, not just financially but with his time and his computer skills.

Now some of you reading this will jump to the conclusion that I am HG well sorry to disappoint you that I am certainly not.  I have written this with respect to your OTIB Forum and would ask that you do the same.

A couple of last points I wish to make.

HG has just bought his 50th season ticket, he is a true supporter.

I also post on the Gas Forum, all be it not as often as many do, but I have not used my forum name, I have read the threats made to HG, so who could blame me for not doing so.

TL;DR This is probably Henbury Gas

get a life

I am currently reviewing the data protection act as I am out of date with it, I will also check if revealing a person identity etc, on an open forum is a break of the said data protection act.

In the case of your mate, he's not registered on this forum so not sure how on earth you think it is a breach of the DPA. 

14 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

This thread highlights the dangers of signing up to different forums using the same username. 

Just had a google of my username and some chap seems to be using it on other sites - not to mention an OTIB thread about me started by @Norn Iron that have I clue what it's about!

Its interesting what you can find out! That's not me on plenty of fish by the way!

Googled my username and it turns out Guns 'n' Roses wrote a song about me. I am a big fan of 'fun and games'.

On 13/07/2017 at 09:18, Redmist said:

He did not make up the post that he put on the gas forum, it was related to him by the individual concerned and was also backed up by seeing the resulting injuries from the assault.

What is it about the Gas and individuals they are related to? :whistle:

19 hours ago, Sir Colby-Tit said:

Man, it's going to be so awkward if this ends up being true :mf_sleep:

Although your post made me laugh, seriously if it turns out to be true then new/any evidence will have to have come to light and new enquiries will then have to be made.  Credible evidence would change everything.

As it stands, there is sweet FA to go by other than a hole ridden account of a bitter sag. 

We can only go with what we know.

10 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I expect parts of the story are true.

Other parts were exaggerated, HG and his mate have already changed the bit where the bloke had 'teeth' knocked out.

I doubt any of it is true, the man is a serial bullshitter 

58 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

Wasn't the claim also made that the gas made special efforts to accommodate him and even presented him with a free shirt?

You'd have thought even that would be easy to verify.

If this happened surely they would have publicised it. It would have been great PR for them. So in short it never happened!

• The topic was locked

Archived