IGNORED

Waitrose ciders

22A

Waitrose are now stocking a large variety of ciders. One I noticed this morning appeared to be Pommegranite & Raspberry Cider. This is made by Smirnoff and it is in fact a mix of vodka and cider with the red berries added to it.

Anyone tried it yet please?

1 minute ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

What is posh about a clean, well stocked shop, with no scum getting in your way??

:dunno:

The bloody queues!

Waitrose is my nearest supermarket and I pop in there regularly for essentials like milk or bread. Regardless of the time of day there are always unmanned tills and queues at the one till that is open. They never have enough staff.

Its dreadful customer service but they do have some nice stuff.

23 hours ago, Robbored said:

The bloody queues!

Waitrose is my nearest supermarket and I pop in there regularly for essentials like milk or bread. Regardless of the time of day there are always unmanned tills and queues at the one till that is open. They never have enough staff.

So you don't appreciate the free copy of the Times and a nice Latte??

Some folk are never ****** happy.

:gaah:

tfj

5 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

So you don't appreciate the free copy of the Times and a nice Latte??

Some folk are never ****** happy.

I occasionally get a free coffee but there's always a bloody queue in the cafe as well......................:facepalm:

Just now, Robbored said:

I occasionally get a free coffee but there's always a bloody queue in the cafe as well......................:facepalm:

Do people ever tell you you complain too much?

You have just complained about FREE coffee - do you know this??

OK.

tfj

2 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Do people ever tell you you complain too much?

You have just complained about FREE coffee - do you know this??

I've considered complaining to the manager at Waitrose via email but can't be arsed. 

Personally I hate queuing anywhere so  I get a free coffee only if there's no queue.

On ‎31‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 09:33, Robbored said:

The bloody queues!

The clue's in the company name flower.. :) 

On ‎31‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 09:33, Robbored said:

The bloody queues!

I guess life will never be the same for you now, since Dunsfords stopped doorstep deliveries... :)

5 hours ago, Robbored said:

I've considered complaining to the manager at Waitrose via email but can't be arsed. 

Personally I hate queuing anywhere so  I get a free coffee only if there's no queue.

You SHOULD complain to the manager, perhaps then the anger in you will subside and you will stop banging on about Gary Johnson??

tfj

Archived