IGNORED

Birmingham away - 2800 tickets on sale Monday

Flagon

• Admin
8 minutes ago, Flagon said:

Getting closer to the season starts, are we going to be selling this one out with early season optimism?

You reds!

Would be surprised if we don't, but didn't we only sell out Burton at the last minute last season?

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Would be surprised if we don't, but didn't we only sell out Burton at the last minute last season?

Not sure, but being a Saturday and one of the closer ones plus being first away game it would nice to get a good following up there.

18 minutes ago, New2City said:

If someone could just give me a bit of assurance that it won't be sold out before I can get a ticket with my forever Bristol membership, I would much appreciate it. :) 

You'll be fine providing you book during the preference period for members. Don't expect Birmingham to be a tourist destination though. Stay in Bristol as long as you can :)

9 minutes ago, Reigate Red said:

You'll be fine providing you book during the preference period for members. Don't expect Birmingham to be a tourist destination though. Stay in Bristol as long as you can :)

Good to know... it's a day trip for me, no staying over! But I've already got the train ticket, and the whole purpose of my trip was to see games, so I don't want to miss.

13 hours ago, Reigate Red said:

Birmingham-the Venice of the Midlands.. highlight of being a very good real ale pub on Bennet's Hill(the Wellington)..

• Admin
On 7/15/2017 at 21:44, Cotham Brow Red said:

Im going. Love Birmingham had good good times there generally. Football days you have to deal with the West Midlands Stazi for just breathing. Anyway other than that always enjoy St Andrews.

I can't stand the place apart from two games in the early 90's we always seem to lose up there

On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 20:11, New2City said:

If someone could just give me a bit of assurance that it won't be sold out before I can get a ticket with my forever Bristol membership, I would much appreciate it. :) 

Hi @New2City in case you had not seen - the date for members to buy tickets is 26th July.

Hi all,

Apologies if I'm being completely stupid here, but can anyone update for online purchases for season card holders. I've been waiting for a link to appear on the Bcfc and Bristol sport website, but to no avail. The news story on the city website does say tickets are available to buy online! So have they sold out or is this not the case and it's phone only?

thanks for any help in advance

8 hours ago, jaydee=inspiration said:

Hi all,

Apologies if I'm being completely stupid here, but can anyone update for online purchases for season card holders. I've been waiting for a link to appear on the Bcfc and Bristol sport website, but to no avail. The news story on the city website does say tickets are available to buy online! So have they sold out or is this not the case and it's phone only?

thanks for any help in advance

Definitely showing online...

Screenshot_20170726-094404.png

2 hours ago, jaydee=inspiration said:

weird, looked on every platform, and can't see the above. 

Anyone else?

Have you tried specifically selecting "Bristol City Away"  on the ticket page?

Screenshot_20170726-193452.png

Archived