IGNORED

England under 19's up against against Portugal in final

15 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Great second half. We now have the best youth players in world football it seems. Probably get ruined though by no one giving them games. What a classy player Mason Mount is. Never wastes a pass and great composure on the goal.

......into the black hole

It struck me that the officials did not make throw ins & free kicks be taken from where the ball went out of play. Only criticism of the England team; too many under or over hit passes. All in all, a good match winning team effort and they got what they deserved. :clapping:

4 hours ago, JonDolman said:

Great second half. We now have the best youth players in world football it seems. Probably get ruined though by no one giving them games. What a classy player Mason Mount is. Never wastes a pass and great composure on the goal.

Most likely to ruin their full potential with massive wages and media pressure/scrutiny.

Will our national team ever be able to win a World/Euro cup again? Probably not in my lifetime.

I enjoyed the game. There wawsn't much to complain about (maybe the lack of goal scoring opportunties created in the first half), and I thought on balance we deserved to win. Well done lads.

Seems like most of the England teams below the senior squad know how to play football.

7 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I enjoyed the game. There wawsn't much to complain about (maybe the lack of goal scoring opportunties created in the first half), and I thought on balance we deserved to win. Well done lads.

Seems like most of the England teams below the senior squad know how to play football.

Don`t worry mate, that`ll soon be coached out of them and they`ll have that win at all costs premier league mentality instilled before you know it.

20 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Lets hope that the senior manager pays more attention to what younger players do at under 20 or under 21 football than the EPL.  I would hope that the likes of Ward-Prowse, Mawson and Redmond are in the full squad straight away. Particularly Ward-Prowse given the complete shortage in midfielder who can pass a football with any kind of imagination. 

Archived