IGNORED

Hull the new Blackpool?

Big Red Rich

Until we visited Hull last week I was unaware of the hatred from the fans towards the owners. Their crowds are dropping as they are all pissed of with the Egyptian owners and especially the owners son. Indeed more protests are planned and a potentially nasty one is to be held at the end of the season when Villa arrive when some particularly nasty banners will be shown making reference to the owners son and El Mohammedy.

They may find it difficult to to get a manager capable of steadying  the ship which does seem to be tacking on water quickly..

13 minutes ago, Between heaven and hell said:

Until we visited Hull last week I was unaware of the hatred from the fans towards the owners. Their crowds are dropping as they are all pissed of with the Egyptian owners and especially the owners son. Indeed more protests are planned and a potentially nasty one is to be held at the end of the season when Villa arrive when some particularly nasty banners will be shown making reference to the owners son and El Mohammedy.

They may find it difficult to to get a manager capable of steadying  the ship which does seem to be tacking on water quickly..

They need a seasoned fire fighter.

Step forward Mr Warnock.

Funnily enough, I'm back at the KCOM on Friday for work purposes. Allam has certainly caused a lot of upset, not just amongst supporters but with the local council too. Despite only leasing the stadium, he had a gate installed during the summer to stop people cutting across the grounds (as they have been doing since the place opened) cited as an "anti-terrorism measure", plus he had the council signs taken down from around the stadium, in a very childish move.

However, you can't argue that Hull haven't had relative success in recent times. So some fans have let all this ride. Others, who I know personally, have refused to set foot in the stadium for years now.

It seems like it's there time to splutter and stall, but I think they'll survive the drop. A bit like us last season IMO.

12 hours ago, Between heaven and hell said:

Sounds like Rovers in 6 months time.

Only slightly different.

On 17/07/2017 at 20:54, Bar BS3 said:

I'm not sure what I've missed..? Why do you think Hull will sink like a stone? I'd have had them down as likely for the play offs, unless something particular has happened. 

3 points off the bottom now. No playoffs for them this year.......! 

Archived