IGNORED

Naturally Bang Average

WTFiGO!?!

Following on from Mozo's 'Naturally Gifted' thread, I thought we could do a sequel; which players do you consider the most naturally bang average to play for City?  

I'm not talking shit (for a change!) or underrated players or cult heroes, but players who were just about worthy of a place in the team if not at all very inspiring or memorable?

I'm finding it quite difficult actually.....  

7 minutes ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

Following on from Mozo's 'Naturally Gifted' thread, I thought we could do a sequel; which players do you consider the most naturally bang average to play for City?  

I'm not talking shit (for a change!) or underrated players or cult heroes, but players who were just about worthy of a place in the team if not at all very inspiring or memorable?

I'm finding it quite difficult actually.....  

Nicholas Brett Hunt

Just now, Chivs said:

Danny Coles?  Steve Phillips?  Or basically anyone who played around that era.

Just realised a pattern here!  Players who left us and went on to play for the Gas.

Another one in same bracket but just can't remember his name...shinned one in from 40 yards against Leicester or some team like that...then went to the Gas.

32 minutes ago, reddoh said:

Ivan Sproule

Anything but! I loved his time with City. You never knew what he was going to do, but he always did it with a smile on his face.

I agree with a few on here - Joe Burnell was the very definition of bang average.

Just now, richwwtk said:

Anything but! I loved his time with City. You never knew what he was going to do, but he always did it with a smile on his face.

Take it from me you can be bang average with a smile on your face.

Just now, reddoh said:

Take it from me you can be bang average with a smile on your face.

Ahhhh, but when it comes to footballers I take band average to mean that you pretty much have no reaction to their being in the team or otherwise.

I was always happy to see Ivan's name on the list.

Archived