IGNORED

Naturally Bang Average

WTFiGO!?!

10 hours ago, reddoh said:

Ivan Sproule

Average player but it is exciting watching someone with his pace running at a defence. Although I think the full backs in the Championship are probably a bit smarter these days and the old knock it 10 yards and chase after it technique may not work anymore!

10 hours ago, reddoh said:

Ivan Sproule

Average player but it is exciting watching someone with his pace running at a defence. Although I think the full backs in the Championship are probably a bit smarter these days and the old knock it 10 yards and chase after it technique may not work anymore!

15 minutes ago, Coppello said:

15 minutes ago, Coppello said:

This is great you can now like a post twice.

6 hours ago, Sparkz 76 said:

Tony dinning

I would never consider Dinning being average for us.

Super player during loan spell. Just what we needed in the heart of our team.

After the signing of his contract, the change in the player was no less than shocking.

Archived