IGNORED

Arnold \Garita - did I miss something, has he left us?

headhunter

8 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I see Connor Lemonheigh-Evans played (and scored). He`s done very well to come back so soon after that bad ankle injury he got in August.

Yeah shame because he seemed to be doing alright at Bath. Wonder if he’ll be one to go out in January. 

Milan looked a bit rusty but he came through ok, our new lad from Luton looks like he is going to be a player.

i like the look of Tinovic (sp), in fact I think if they keep developing quite a few of them have a chance of making it in the game.

8 minutes ago, cidercity said:

Milan looked a bit rusty but he came through ok, our new lad from Luton looks like he is going to be a player.

i like the look of Tinovic (sp), in fact I think if they keep developing quite a few of them have a chance of making it in the game.

Be good to see Bakinson (assume that’s who you are referring to) involved in the 18 on Tuesday.  Leko and Woodrow can’t be named.

If you're banging them in for the u23s, surely the pathway we speak a lot about should be used & Garita should get a chance with the 1st team. 

Not seen him play in a while, but maybe after playing league two he's got used to English football & Cotterills 'punt' is beginning to pay off. 

Rather see him on the bench over Woodrow until Đurić gets fit again. 

10 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

I wont pretend to see anything of the u23s, but the 2 lads we picked up at the end of the window (Bakinson and Holden) always seem to get mentions in a positive bit of play on the twitter feed.

Garita seems to score every time I pay attention to the games as well.

Pay attention more often James .

3 hours ago, Carey 6 said:

If you're banging them in for the u23s, surely the pathway we speak a lot about should be used & Garita should get a chance with the 1st team. 

Not seen him play in a while, but maybe after playing league two he's got used to English football & Cotterills 'punt' is beginning to pay off. 

Rather see him on the bench over Woodrow until Đurić gets fit again. 

Why Garita over Woodrow?  Much as a I lover Arnie from a cult status point of view there is little I’ve seen of him that places him up the pecking order.

People will see how good a player Woodrow is if he gets a few games.  Has several strings to his bow.

Of course if you want Garita on the bench to be a target man, I’d rather we pushed Flint on, whilst Djúric isn’t available.

30 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Why Garita over Woodrow?  Much as a I lover Arnie from a cult status point of view there is little I’ve seen of him that places him up the pecking order.

People will see how good a player Woodrow is if he gets a few games.  Has several strings to his bow.

Of course if you want Garita on the bench to be a target man, I’d rather we pushed Flint on, whilst Djúric isn’t available.

Because as I said if he's banging them in for the U23 it shows if you perform at that standard you'll get a chance. Pathway to the first team is something the club talks about a lot. 

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Crikey Dave, didnt realise you liked him that much

Archived