IGNORED

@mkelly

reddoh

Don't worry reddoh, if using an iPad - which I think half the world does - the City site appears very hit and miss as to whether it works.

Usually it's a miss. Today, it won't let you pick your seats for purchase. Not sure whether it ever has done. 

Just tell your wife, we aren't very good at these things, never were, are or will be. It helps the grief process, avoiding the anger and getting to the acceptance stage much more quickly. 

The good news is the telephone system - which the Club has taken decades to perfect - was quick, efficient, with excellent service from the office staff. So the Beryl 'Customer Care' Award, today, goes to the Admin. Team. 

Just now, Moor2Sea said:

Don't worry reddoh, if using an iPad - which I think half the world does - the City site appears very hit and miss as to whether it works.

Usually it's a miss. Today, it won't let you pick your seats for purchase. Not sure whether it ever has done. 

Just tell your wife, we aren't very good at these things, never were, are or will be. It helps the grief process, avoiding the anger and getting to the acceptance stage much more quickly. 

The good news is the telephone system - which the Club has taken decades to perfect - was quick, efficient, with excellent service from the office staff. So the Beryl 'Customer Care' Award, today, goes to the Admin. Team. 

I don't think we've ever been able to do that on an idevice to be honest, and it is something that needs sorting, I can do it for the cinema so it can't be that hard

20 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

Aren't the teddies now being sold at the new Bear and Pizzaria? 

15 minutes ago, Moor2Sea said:

I must be in the other half of the world. The only apple I have is in the fruit bowl. I think she got one in the end so something may have worked.:dunno: 

Just now, Bristol Rob said:

They'll be stocking unicorns riding fixed wheel bicycles by the start of the season.

In an ideal world the unicorns would be handing out free beer and chips whilst cycling up and down market street .

25 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

It's a shared role, we have 2 FLOs

Yes, Rachel Lemar. 

Although I've not had anything to ask from either of them personally. I've not seen her on here & her email isn't available on the website. So unsure how easy it is to get in touch.

3 hours ago, Red Army Faction said:

If your missus can't manage to buy a teddy bear of the official site,  I can't believe she'll have the wherewithall to smash our record fee on a new signing.  

she did manage to buy the teddy, we once had the werewithall to smash our record fee but sadly not any more.

22 minutes ago, reddoh said:

she did manage to buy the teddy, we once had the werewithall to smash our record fee but sadly not any more.

Given the ranty nature of the opening post in this thread and the incorrect tagging, weighed against your usually considered and amusing postings, would I be correct in thinking that Mrs Oh made the initial post?

In which case, could there possibly be a degree of user error when navigating the website?

8 hours ago, reddoh said:

My wife has had trouble ordering a Bristol City teddy bear for a week old son of a Cardiff supporter.

her words "the web site is crap"

sort out the site or report to it too the person in charge.

regards

Reddoh.

If somebody spoke to me like that I would tell you to go forth and multiply !!

Have some manners man. I bet you it's your crappy computer not the website!! 

Website worked fine for me mate.

We really do have some shit fans at this club and you are one of them.

8 minutes ago, Spoons said:

If somebody spoke to me like that I would tell you to go forth and multiply !!

Have some manners man. I bet you it's your crappy computer not the website!! 

Website worked fine for me mate.

We really do have some shit fans at this club and you are one of them.

No. Reddoh isn't 'one of the shit ones'  t'was indeed a shocker of an opener, but we have seen far worse.

6 hours ago, Carey 6 said:

Yes, Rachel Lemar. 

Although I've not had anything to ask from either of them personally. I've not seen her on here & her email isn't available on the website. So unsure how easy it is to get in touch.

Her email address is listed in the club charter on the website: https://www.bcfc.co.uk/fanzone/supporter-guides/club-charter/

Archived