IGNORED

Fantasy Premier League- OTIB league

MC RISK77

Afternoon all, I see the Fantasy prem league has been refreshed.

the last couple of years I have joined a otib league...does anyone know if this will be reactivated for this season?

i don't know who runs this league to ask do this seemed the easiest way to enquire.

39 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Afternoon all, I see the Fantasy prem league has been refreshed.

the last couple of years I have joined a otib league...does anyone know if this will be reactivated for this season?

i don't know who runs this league to ask do this seemed the easiest way to enquire.

Think if it's refreshed by the owner then it signs you back up automatically mate, from memory. Love a bit of Fantasy Prem even though I'm generally never that good. 

Think there's 3 OTIB related leagues, 2 standard and a head to head. Should look to get some money in a pot somehow, make it a bit more interesting! 

24 minutes ago, lenred said:

Think if it's refreshed by the owner then it signs you back up automatically mate, from memory. Love a bit of Fantasy Prem even though I'm generally never that good. 

Think there's 3 OTIB related leagues, 2 standard and a head to head. Should look to get some money in a pot somehow, make it a bit more interesting! 

Yeah true that mate...I play a really good league albeit there is only 12 of us in it..but we all put into a pot with monthly winners and runners up as well as end of season winner.

we also do head to head league and again money up for grabs on that format as well.

agree with you I love that game and along with city and a few bets it what makes the wkd for me

1 hour ago, Bo Andersons dietician said:

Just spotted the Telegraph is doing a Fantasy Championship league this year. Could be fun!

The provisional player list has Diedhiou as the joint cheapest striker in the league...

https://fantasyfootball.telegraph.co.uk/football/championship/pdf/telegraph-fantasy-football-championship-players-2017-18.pdf?GFMREDIRECT

That looks good-suprised some guy from Aston Villas reserves cost more that cost £5m in real life! Definitely need to make a league of this.

• Admin
2 hours ago, Reading Red UTC said:

Also looking to join a city fans FPL league (premier league website one)

Was in a city supporters league last season but must have only been about 20 or so of us in it. Must be a bigger one?

There was about 150 in the OTIB league I finished second in last season ;) 

I started a buy in league for FPL last season and will be running it again this year. Some fellow reds will be taking part again for 2017/18 including @Collis1 who choked massively last season :whistle:

It's £20 buy in with the league capped at 20 teams, so gives you a better chance of winning cash. Cash prizes for top 3 places in the league, cup winner, head to head league winner, highest game week score of season & manager of the month prizes too.

Only 8 spaces remaining if anyone is keen and it actually turned out to be a lot of fun with some good laughs along the way. 

DM for more details! 

Archived