IGNORED

Who is this?

Saunders87

4 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

Optimists are optimists, how are they, by definition going to be more disappointed than someone who is a pessimist? Yeah, even i'm confused with this one.

1 hour ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Am I right in saying her and Tommy Doc took physio sessions privately away from the gate :shifty:.

Certainly was a rumour during wilson era that something was going on between the pair?

1 hour ago, Saunders87 said:

She paid great detail to his groin ;)

1 hour ago, archie andrews said:

i thought gill jacked it all in years ago

Keep up Archie this was already discussed 

;)

3 hours ago, Saunders87 said:

Anyone know who this? Black guy in the vans top

IMG_0535.PNG

More important than that, who is the headless guy in the mirror on the wall?  Quite broad shouldered so my guess is Krul. :shocking:

12 hours ago, Saunders87 said:

Purely clarification purposes - he's not the only black guy in the photo! And it's not FD

No but he is the only man wearing a vans shirt. Whilst I can see no malice was intended on your part, comments like that can cause offence. 

I would wager that if it were a picture of all white men you wouldn't have said "The white man in the vans top"... 

22 minutes ago, kmpowell said:

No but he is the only man wearing a vans shirt. Whilst I can see no malice was intended on your part, comments like that can cause offence. 

I would wager that if it were a picture of all white men you wouldn't have said "The white man in the vans top"... 

Who would it cause offence to? It's descriptive. I think the PC brigade have gone too far.

When addressing people on a train the term ladies and gentlemen has been forbidden as that could cause offence. It must be gender neutral apparently. 

The world has gone mad. Just my opinion, hope I haven't offended anyone by using the word mad!! Oh and no offence world. I understand you like to be called planet or earth nowadays!!

45 minutes ago, kmpowell said:

Precious to a cringeworthy degree

Dear oh dear

Its a fact , used to help identify who the poster was referring to , %100 not used in any negative way 

Worry about something that needs worrying about or addressing 

2 hours ago, kmpowell said:

Your point is invalid as there is mixed nationalities in the picture - the vans was an after thought but didn't delete the previous statement in regards to colour. This is what is wrong with this country making something of nothing and to quick to imply people are racist 

Archived