IGNORED

The Open.

stephenkibby.

Anyone had a punt?

Had a couple of small bets. Matsuyama at  22/1.  Brian Harman e/w at 150/1.

Harman finished joint second in the US Open and has won two PGA tournaments so thought a small wager.

Fancy Fowler for a run and also Adam Scott, but Scott could have won the Open on a couple of occasions and seems to blow up on the final 9 holes!!!

I've put 9 bets on, only £1e/w, just so I have a bit of interest in the tournament.

I always put a pound e/w on Chris Wood for any big tournament because of his City link.

The rest I've backed are Fowler, Rose, Matsuyama, Pieters, Bubba, Fleetwood, J.B Holmes & Shcauffele.

I've done all with Sky Bet because as stated above, they're paying 10 places.

6 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

I've put 9 bets on, only £1e/w, just so I have a bit of interest in the tournament.

I always put a pound e/w on Chris Wood for any big tournament because of his City link.

The rest I've backed are Fowler, Rose, Matsuyama, Pieters, Bubba, Fleetwood, J.B Holmes & Shcauffele.

I've done all with Sky Bet because as stated above, they're paying 10 places.

I reckon I might have put 10 bets on in your case,so if the impossible were to happen they could pay on all of 'em. 

14 hours ago, stephenkibby. said:

Anyone had a punt?

Had a couple of small bets. Matsuyama at  22/1.  Brian Harman e/w at 150/1.

Harman finished joint second in the US Open and has won two PGA tournaments so thought a small wager.

Fancy Fowler for a run and also Adam Scott, but Scott could have won the Open on a couple of occasions and seems to blow up on the final 9 holes!!!

I've done Fleetwood @ 22/1 I wonder if spoons mate Chris Wood is worth a punt at 100/1?

1 hour ago, MichaelRobartes said:

I'm backing Garcia again. He has a 100% win ratio in majors when I say he'll win on here.

I like thoes %'ages..

:thumbsup:

On 20 July 2017 at 10:20, B1ackbird said:

I've done Fleetwood @ 22/1 I wonder if spoons mate Chris Wood is worth a punt at 100/1?

I like thoes %'ages..

:thumbsup:

I did do chris wood £2.50 e/w at 125/1. Good value. If he scrapes into top 8 after last two rounds I can pick up some beer tokens.

Also as said I've won a few quid on him in the past starting with his previous top 5 open results. 

Trouble is picking a winner in this is near impossible .

14 hours ago, Spoons said:

I did do chris wood £2.50 e/w at 125/1. Good value. If he scrapes into top 8 after last two rounds I can pick up some beer tokens.

Also as said I've won a few quid on him in the past starting with his previous top 5 open results. 

Trouble is picking a winner in this is near impossible .

What a way to make the cut, an Albatross at the last hole..

it is hard to pick a winner...

On 22/07/2017 at 14:24, EmersonsRed said:

At what point does shithouse Spieth become shithouse Spieth

17 hours ago, EmersonsRed said:

We have thought that many times my friend...

I did warn everybody... Jordan Spieth is the biggest shithouse I have seen in a long, long time in professional sports. Really needs a sports psychologist. Win or not today, highlights the issue once again. P.S please nobody tell me it's to do with weather conditions etc... happened one too many times.

Archived