IGNORED

Home shirt pre orders - Collection from tomorrow

CyderInACan

collected one at lunch time for the boy - the 6 years size seems slightly bigger on him than last seasons, which is a good thing it will get more wear.  The Bristol Sport badge is ironed on this time though, but nonetheless a beaut (he's had the two RSG ones and last years Lancer Scott ones, and the material quality is superior to all of those in my view)

50 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Excellent. I won't have to go above XXL then: I might even feel cheeky enough to try an XL!

Worth a try. I usually buy 2xl but got into an XL comfortably. :yes: or I'm just shedding my podge. :blink:

Happy with shirt either way 

On 21/07/2017 at 21:34, Ronnie Sinclair said:

collected one at lunch time for the boy - the 6 years size seems slightly bigger on him than last seasons, which is a good thing it will get more wear.  The Bristol Sport badge is ironed on this time though, but nonetheless a beaut (he's had the two RSG ones and last years Lancer Scott ones, and the material quality is superior to all of those in my view)

Picked up the boy's shirt last Friday; Mrs Cyder reckons it feels "like football shirts used to feel"! It certainly feels stronger material than the Purple & Lime. 

Archived