IGNORED

Supposed 3rd kit leak?

redsince66

26 minutes ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

AHahahaha. I bet a Bristol Sport stooge has already downloaded the image to use next season. Saved them a job

Yes, it will be unveiled under the banner of 'we guagued the opinion of the fans and found this was the most talked about kit so had to bring it to the market due to popular demand'

28 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

I don't like the hashtags on the kit and the colour of the blue is awful

I think it's pretty great, a darker blue would be preferable I guess and maybe lose the red stripe from the collar down the front but apart from that pretty spiffing. :ph34r:

29 minutes ago, RumRed said:

I think it's pretty great, a darker blue would be preferable I guess and maybe lose the red stripe from the collar down the front but apart from that pretty spiffing. :ph34r:

I personally think it's too much but I suppose it's a lot better than the training kit which is gruesome! 

Just now, Wanderingred said:

I'd change the dark red to a bright pink colour, cut off the sleeves for an Aussie rules style look and replace the hashtags with bunny rabbits. Otherwise, great job. Can't wait to pre-order!

You just described my Jim Jams.

58 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

I'd change the dark red to a bright pink colour, cut off the sleeves for an Aussie rules style look and replace the hashtags with bunny rabbits. Otherwise, great job. Can't wait to pre-order!

citybunnykit.thumb.png.2cb04ff2490b50e2c59e54f59b436158.png

Archived