IGNORED

OTIB changes?

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, Mad Cyril said:

Love the fact that the number of posts made is no longer displayed.

Means I no longer have a reminder of the total volume of drivel I have dumped on here over the years.

i can still see it, 3806 posts :)

• Admin
4 minutes ago, Mad Cyril said:

Means I no longer have a reminder of the total volume of drivel I have dumped on here over the years.

2 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

i can still see it, 3806 posts :)

Capture.PNG

4 minutes ago, Mad Cyril said:

Or indeed the number of times I might have mentioned catering discounts and promotions.

Yes its a fairly large jump to Invision Power Board 4.2 - there is quite a lot of changes in it which I'm still working through. 

I'll fix the work skin & jump to last post in due course - the fix for the later in the meantime is to click on the icon to the left of the post topic rather than the topic title itself. 

3 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Yes its a fairly large jump to Invision Power Board 4.2 - there is quite a lot of changes in it which I'm still working through. 

I'll fix the work skin & jump to last post in due course - the fix for the later in the meantime is to click on the icon to the left of the post topic rather than the topic title itself. 

but I don't like change :( 

14 minutes ago, Mad Cyril said:

I'm the opposite. I've always liked seeing the number of posts - helpful for working out if someone is on a wind-up (e.g. itk transfer speculation in their first post). Hopefully this can be restored?

The autocorrect seems to be a bit lively - correcting normal words into gibberish. 

21 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Can we please have an eye rolling reaction for when the billionth thread about the same subject is raised!

Whilst we're at it, can we have a "Johnson Out" icon just to save time?

21 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Can we please have an eye rolling reaction for when the billionth thread about the same subject is raised!

Can we have a sarcasm reaction for replies to my posts?

Doh, just realised that that comment will generate a sarcasm reaction! :)

Archived