IGNORED

Season ticket came today - couldn't help but laugh at the letter that came with it (Merged)

Die Hard Red

11 minutes ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

I was under the impression that I would not receive a new card as I just renewed my seat from last season - I too received a new card the other day

As already stated in another thread I had the same impression, same seat, same category and plus, but received a new card with the same issue number 2. "Mr" removed from my name line and additional turnstile numbers added to the original ones to enter the stadium by. Reference number in the bottom left corner now gone up to a 6 digit one instead of the original 5 digit one.

Think I might try my old one on the first home game and see what happens.

22 minutes ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

I was under the impression that I would not receive a new card as I just renewed my seat from last season - I too received a new card the other day

Seems like mixed responses so far! I did exactly the same but have yet to receive a new card.

7 minutes ago, Paul Turnip said:

I'm the same seat and have received a new card. Guess it's as i didn't "renew", but purchased after they were put on general sale, thus also enabling removal of my PLUS benefits  :(

Are you a Swede?

So are we clear yet if people who just renewed, should expect a new season card? I thought it was standard now to get a new card and fixtures card?

With that said, I bought Brum & Brentford tickets 3 days ago and have already received them from City, but still no season card. If they're getting the players to hand deliver again, they better start thumbing a lift by the M32 / M4 junction.

If same seat and category (e.g. Plus last season and this) we are supposed to use same card based on previous comms (but seems some have been sent new - in error I presume). So I am not expecting a new card.

My Dad has received a new card (same seat, but he is Plus this year when he wasn't last year) - so all good.

When I checked our Bristol Sport account a couple of weeks ago, the detailed season card info supported what has happened i.e. new card ref number for my dad but not for me. That said, I just logged into my account now, and I couldn't see the same level of detail that I could see before (just next match but no season card records) which seems a bit of a backward step. On the bight side, though, the site does now appear to work on mobile phones better - I could see and presumably select specific seats for the first time.

Archived