IGNORED

CCTV now at AG/Fight at the rugby

Dollymarie

Just seen that 5 people pleaded guilty,four with Bristol area addresses and one from Bath,I think all were fined £250,a Royal Marine was also fined the same amount by a different judge.Personally I don't think football fans would of been treated so lightly,previous good character or not.

22 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

Just seen that 5 people pleaded guilty,four with Bristol area addresses and one from Bath,I think all were fined £250,a Royal Marine was also fined the same amount by a different judge.Personally I don't think football fans would of been treated so lightly,previous good character or not.

Oops,didn't read this thread.

2 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Two apologies first, one I'm sorry this footage is from the rugby, and two I'm sorry the link is from the post. 

Just wanted to highlight from the following link how brilliant our CCTV is now, how much detail they can see etc. 

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/watch-moment-bristol-rugby-banter-225889

Gentleman's game apparently 

Bet they blamed football fans 

31 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

Probably gobbled off the judge in the dorm.

40 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Anyone know what happened with those student tossers who caused all that trouble at the University game? Anyone been in court yet?

Think the main ringleaders who organised the "song sheets" got the boot from Uni. Not sure what happened to any others.

4 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Not so long ago we had a long term poster who had taken that very name as his latest forum identity.

Not been on for a while though.

That's cos it was a banned returnee. We do usually weed them out in the end :) 

25 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

That's cos it was a banned returnee. We do usually weed them out in the end :) 

Really? Didn't know he'd ever been banned but I thought he was very distinctive through all his name changes.

I don't think it brilliant to know that all the time that I'm in the ground I'm being permanently filmed.

I was fine with the police bringing out the video cameras if there was trouble happening because that was a specific response.

Filming every fan as they drink a coffee or pick their nose is over the top; I wouldn't put up with it at work.

38 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I don't think it brilliant to know that all the time that I'm in the ground I'm being permanently filmed.

I was fine with the police bringing out the video cameras if there was trouble happening because that was a specific response.

Filming every fan as they drink a coffee or pick their nose is over the top; I wouldn't put up with it at work.

I'd agree in general but there are far too many violent scumbags at football for it not to be on cctv. 

14 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

You have a point.

Grudging acceptance of it is however the best that I can manage.

Yep, I'd rather not be filmed the whole time. On the other hand if some scum threw something that hit me/otherwise attacked me I'd be gutted if it hadn't been caught on CCTV these days.

Still you wonder how these camera's didn't spot a disabled fan getting their teeth knocked out... :dunno:

Archived