IGNORED

The official Atletico Unión Güímar v Bristol City FC pre-season friendly match day thread

Septic Peg

3 minutes ago, Engvall's Splinter said:

No Flint. Something is definitely cooking here I reckon. 

Concerning that Bobby Reid is featuring so prominently. Do hope we've 2/3 still to come in.  

Not too concerned, If he doesn't start against Cheltenham or FC Twente then there would be real reason to think something is happening.

He's still out there anyway.

2 minutes ago, Simon79 said:

That's great. Just trying to work out what he said that will upset someone. Im sure there will be something, but I'm struggling! COYR

When he said there had been no moaning he was surely lying since we know from posters on here that he has fallen out with almost every player. :whistle:

Anyway reading everything from Eamon Dunphy's seminal book to the Secret Footballer players seem to do precious little else!

32 minutes ago, Engvall's Splinter said:

No Flint. Something is definitely cooking here I reckon. 

Concerning that Bobby Reid is featuring so prominently. Do hope we've 2/3 still to come in.  

So the fact that Bryan is playing proves he won't be sold then? 

And if we're going to read anything into pre-season warm ups then shouldn't Reid's goals be significant too?

3 minutes ago, chinapig said:

When he said there had been no moaning he was surely lying since we know from posters on here that he has fallen out with almost every player. :whistle:

Anyway reading everything from Eamon Dunphy's seminal book to the Secret Footballer players seem to do precious little else!

Don't get any of that on here

3 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

What standard are this team do we think? League 1, League 2, Conference? Don`t know much about their league outside the top two divisions TBH.

Downs league by the looks of it.

2 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

What standard are this team do we think? League 1, League 2, Conference? Don`t know much about their league outside the top two divisions TBH.

From what I can gather, on Twitter they are a 'third tier outfit'. I think that means Segunda División B. But they aren't listed as a team as far as I can see...

33 minutes ago, Super said:

God help us if that team starts in a few weeks.

Why?

It isn't too dissimilar from the team that won at Brighton in April, they played pretty well that day.

Pisano has replaced Little...time will tell if he is an upgrade.

Reid had replaced Taylor...some would say Reid is more skilful and let's face it Taylor hasn't been prolific.

Diedhou has replaced Tammy.

Only other change is Hegeler in for Flint...no issue there for me. It's a training game and we need to learn more about Hegeler in this position. We already know Flints strengths and weaknesses.

Archived